👣👣 17

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

Hope you all fine..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"WHAATTTT KISS YOU...????"

Yoongi and Hoseok both were surprised because they solved many cases but no one tried to kiss forcefully to victims but this...

"Okay let me guess.... umm... you have your ex boyfriend that is not alive now?"

Hoseok asked while thinking hard and preparing himself for the new information that would be given by the victim boys. Yoongi was quiet because he thought may be Hoseok was right and that soul tease them because they left him but did  they??? His mind was stuck..

"NO... there wasn't any single person that was close to me, we were just four friends and that's it."

Taehyung defended himself while speaking the real truth and suddenly his face expression changed..

"Sooo... if you don't mind can you tell us about your friends??"

This time Yoongi spoke to know something about the case but then his phone rang in his pocket and took out the cell phone and saw the ID, its was Namjoon..

"It's Namjoon but why this much late??"

He picked up the phone and all were silently waiting for the call tube ended and mentally prayed to God that every thing hopefully fine there.

"Hello.. Yoongi I know you slept late at night soo can you give me a favour??"

Namjoon asked from another line then Yoongi hummed and again Namjoon spoke..

"Actually Jin wants to talk to his brothers but none of them receive his phone call... can you please...."

Yoongi sighed in relief and hummed and replied

"Sure why not.. you just scared the hell out of me by calling at this hour. Okay I'll give the phone to Taehyung." Yoongi scoffed but sighed again.

He gave the phone to Taehyung and Taehyung took the phone happily.

"Hello hyung..how are you..."

"How can I be???? Are you both insane.. put the phone on speaker right now.."

"Umm okay.. "

Taehyung hesitantly looked at all of them and Jungkook and gestured him that Jin asked him to turn on the speaker, Jungkook nodded then Jin's voice echoed from the phone..

"Yaah Jungkookaaahhh you're so mean you muscle bunny.. and you Kim Taehyung how could you do that to me...????"

Jungkook interrupted in between the Jin scolding

"Hyung we are fine please... don't worry...Tae is also fine still naughty and lazy as always.. haha."

Taehyung playfully slapped at Jungkook's shoulder he laughed more while his bunny teeth on full show, all of them smiled while listening Jungkook's laughter after a long time, even Jin also smiled after listening his voice..

"Okay.. if you want something special to eat then tell me, I'll prepare for you its almost midnight, sleep my both babies.. "

Taehyung smiled after listening his hyung as well as Jungkook too..

"Okay hyung we will..."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook replied while smile adorned their lips, Yoongi and Hoseok also unconsciously smiled by seeing them smiling.