👣👣 29

Yeeyyyyyy

Yeash double update..

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Yoongi listened every word of Jimin.

"But you should tell at least to Jungkook, may be he could've done something sensible about that."

Jimin put the lid on and turned to Yoongi.

"But I was afraid.. if he did something to Tae..."

Yoongi placed his hand at Jimin's shoulder.

"Please explain everything in detail.. I need details."

Jimin hung his head low. He nodded and glanced around then spoke again with low voice.

"He tried to kiss Taehyung many times. I knew that Taehyung was uncomfortable with him but Jack insisted to me to be friend with us.

I agreed and introduced him to Jungkook and Taehyung. I thought may be he will change and behave nicely when he noticed the bonding of Jungkook and Taehyung.

I always noticed that Taehyung always hesitated about skinship with him. He tried his best to ignore Jack.

But one day, when I was walking in the hallway he tried to grab Taehyung may be his other bad intentions or purpose.

I tried to protect my friend but that day Jungkook was absent and I'm not that powerful guy."

Jimin hung his head low because of shame that he couldn't protect his brother like friend.

Yoongi patted his shoulder and gestured him to continue.

"I was the one who said teacher that day means farewell day.. that one student is missing. And that was Jack. Because I send his friend to grab the things for me.

Jack walked with teacher to find his friend. I did that because that day Taehyung was uncomfortable with Jack because he was trying to sit beside Taehyung, he was touching Tae in a very harrasing manner.

I was just helping, I text a man in the fair to hold the situation and threat Jack to don't tease Taehyung.

But that man told me.. when he was threatening him their was a construction area around a swing.

He said they pushed each other because they talked about Taehyung and Jack lose control of his anger.

He was unintentionally pushed by that man.. that man tried to save him but.."

Jimin was crying silently but hiccups echoed in the kitchen. Yoongi was speechless. He don't know whether he should comfort him or scold him for doing such thing.

Jimin noticed the silence and he shifted his eyes on Yoongi.

"Please... I never wanted that.. and that man also belonged to a poor family. I gave him money for threatening him.. when i reached at the house i tried to call Jack but his number was continuously switched off.

Please hyung.. I didn't want that..  I really wanted him as my friend but he was just a problem for Taehyung and Tae is my childhood friend like a younger brother I really love him so I just wanted to control his hormones."

Yoongi watched him then they turned around to saw Jungkook and Taehyung was walking towards the kitchen.

Jimin panicked from the Yoongi silence. He quickly grabbed Yoongi's hand and saw him with pleading eyes.

"Hyung.. please don't tell them. I was lying before but now I'm telling you truth. Please if you tell them they'll start to hate me."

Yoongi nodded with a slight nod. And assured Jimin with a pat on his hands.