👣👣 26

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Taehyung shivered under the Jack, thinking of the possibility of Jack obsessed behaviour, he was crying silently then suddenly he kicked his legs and tried to protect himself as soon as possible.

Because he don't want to get raped by a strange obsessed person.

Jack smirked then he tightened his grip around Taehyung's hands and started kissing him on his jawline to neck.

Because Jack was busy in admiring and kissing him so that Taehyung bit Jack's hand, Jack's hold loosened around his hands, he quickly kicked him and pushed him aside from him.

In a rush, he picked his phone from the floor and opened the door and ran from the empty area to save his life.

He stumbled over his footsteps as he listened that tha Jack was following him while cursing.

He ran to the football ground where he could find Jungkook.

Soon he reached near the ground and saw boys were playing there, he ran to save his life and when he saw Jack who gestured him to stay there for him, he jumped from the corridor window wall when he saw Jack ran to him.

But when he jumped many players saw at his direction because he jumped at least 6 ft above.

Many of them rushed to him and he glanced back at Jack but he was nowhere to be seen. Players gathered around him.

"Hey.. what are you doing here?? Are you okay?"

One of them asked from Taehyung. Taehyung nodded, fear was visible on his beautiful face. There were plants, some scratches were also on his face and hands because of sudden jump.

"Actually I was waiting for Jungkook so I came here."

Taehyung replied them because they were glaring at him suspiciously.

"But you can come here by the plain root why did you jump?"

One of them asked curiously.

Taehyung gulped. He didn't want to tell them the whole story. He licked his lips and stood up from the ground after picking his things and cell phone.

"Actually I was scared, because I was alone there inside I felt someone following me...so I jumped in hurry after saw you guys."

Taehyung explained while pointing his finger where he came from.

Players nodded but one of them peeked through the wall but he didn't saw anyone.

He sighed and patted Taehyung's shoulder and said with a sweet smile.

"Come on.. no one's here. Let's enjoy our match."

Taehyung sighed in relief and smiled politely and walked with them to the centre.

He saw Jungkook with some other players. He ran to him and hugged him, ignoring the other members there.

Jungkook saw him and smiled but never ever Taehyung hugged him like that just as he was scared to death.

"Hey what happened Tae..?"

Jungkook asked nervously but he saw some other guys behind him who told him all story.

Jungkook quickly put his finger under Taehyung's chin to saw his face. But he saw tears in his eyes. He looked around and grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him at a side of the ground.