👣👣 08

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

Hope you all fine..

Thanks💜💜💜 for those who are reading my book..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Jungkook and Taehyung stepped back from the vase that was shattered in to pieces now.

There was pin drop silence when Mrs. Jeon ran to his cell phone to call the police.

"There is someone in my house boys don't go anywhere.. I'll call the cops"

She called the cops. Soon cops cars reached at the scene.

They were searching everywhere, every corner of the house but no one was there.

Taehyung and Jungkook was sitting beside each other. Taehyung sealed his mouth after the incident.

"Taehyung..? What's wrong? Why you look so pale?"

Jungkook asked to him while rubbing his thighs smoothly.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Nothing Kookie.."

Jungkook pressed his thighs harder than before Taehyung hissed then glared at Jungkook but stopped.

Those eyes..

He flinched again when Jungkook again pressed his fingers on Taehyung's thighs.

Jungkook smirked when he saw that fear in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung was shaking in fear.

Jungkook leaned and whispered in his ear.

"I think you're feeling tired let's sleep together beautiful."

Taehyung quickly stood up and ran to his Father.

He was scared, scared if Jungkook did anything that he'll regret after his consciousness.

He looked at Jungkook while Jungkook was smirking. Suddenly the door closed and Taehyung saw that cops were gone because they couldn't find anything or anyone.

Taehyung looked back again at Jungkook who was talking to his mother while hugging her. He was smiling like that nothing happened a while ago.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed his father's hand and dragged him with him.

Taehyung's mother also followed him but she stared at Jungkook before leaving.

He was calm and act like nothing happened.

"May be she was right. Ghosts never exist." She muttered to herself and left after said her good bye.
.
.
.

Dayes passed and Jin got a good job and Mr. Kim was glad for his posting. While Taehyung was searching for a good job for himself.

Meanwhile Jungkook's mother was also doing her home chores and Jungkook joined his father's company.

Everyone was fine. They thought that was a psychological problem with Jungkook but Taehyung's mind stuck with his red eyes, unnatural power. That vase....

Taehyung met with Jungkook in evenings. He love arts and draw sketches of his favourite things scenery and favourite persons...

After a busy week, both families planned a dinner at Jeon's house at the weekend and spend night while watching a movie together.

Both mother prepared the dinner and after office all men bought some snacks for movie night.

Taehyung was helping his mother silently. He was happy too because Jungkook's behaviour was changed from a few days.