👣👣27

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Horror was visible on their faces, Yoongi ran outside when he listened some noises from the living room

"What happened? I heard some noises.."

He asked while eyeing the others. They were frightened but Hoseok explain, smoothly rubbing his fingers in puppy's fur.

"Oh he just show his anger towards Jimin.. I thought that Jimin is also related to this story very closely."

Jimin panicked then and tried to skip the others attention and got up to walked passed the others but Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"Hey not so fast.. I knew it.. you know something that they both don't know."

Yoongi said pointing his finger to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Now spill the tea."

He glared at Jimin. Jimin yanked his hand then sat down and huffed loudly.

"Yeah.. I knew.. something that they didn't know"

Taehyung and Jungkook eyes became bigger.

All family listened every word of the story but didn't intrupet the investigation by Yoongi and Hoseok.

"I knew that.. he died at that day.."
Jimin told them, covering his face with his small hands while sniffing.

"Jimin... how could you..??"

Taehyung asked with sadness in his voice. Jungkook was still in anger because of what he did to Taehyung but still Taehyung felt bad for him. Taehyung knows well about Jungkook but he ignored his behaviour now.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry.. Jungkook and Taehyung.. at the trip day.. I called him till mid night but he didn't pick up.

I met the teacher who called him from the bus. He told me that they found that student who was Jack friend.

But.."

He gulped then wiped his tears.

"I received a call almost mid night that Jack was stuck to a swing and couldn't survive when he was helping his teacher to finding his classfriend.

I couldn't slept that night but exams were close but I couldn't tell you both about that."

"At least you should've told them. They were friends with him too.."

Hoseok spoke while shaking his head.

"I think that was a better decision from God, because he gave tension and stress to Taehyung."

Jin spoke, with a serious face. Namjoon nodded lightly at the Jin's statement.

"You all should go to back home. It's not save here for you all."

Yoongi spoke after a long pause. He gestured to Hoseok to follow him.

"Jungkook please take care and Tae.. you too dear.. " both parents hugged their children, Jimin as well because Jimin was like to their son too.

They left after a brief good bye. They planned to ate dinner with their children but the environment was full of tension.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were still sitting in the living, Jimin was a crying mess because he was feeling guilty for hiding the truth to his childhood friends.

"Its ok Jimin.. if he was alive now I'd kill him with my own hands because of what he did to Taehyung."

Jungkook said calmly to Jimin, who nodded lightly. But he was still feeling guilty.