👣👣 34

Hey guys..

Hope you all fine..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

In hospital..

Taehyung's thigh wound was treated with too much care but he lost his consciousness due to too much lose of blood. That's why doctor put on a blood drip to him.

On the other hand, Yoongi was still in Operation room, doctors informed Namjoon that his 2 ribs broke due to the harsh impact.

Yes! Namjoon and Jin was there in hospital when Hoseok called them. Jin was sitting beside Taehyung and Namjoon was talking with doctors.

"Mr. Kim.. he'll be alright. Operation is successful. But he need rest at least for three weeks."

Namjoon nodded and sighed he turned on his heels then walked to the Taehyung's room. He put his hand on Jin's shoulder to console him.

"Joonie.. what about Yoongi?"

Namjoon sighed. He sat beside Jin.

"Doctor said he need rest for at least three weeks. And operation is successfully completed. They shifted him to the ICU."

Jin nodded. Soon the door opened and a worried Jimin entered the room.

Jin and Namjoon stood up and walked to him for help.

"Jimin you need rest.. what are you doing here?"

Jin asked when he saw the bandage of Jimin which was slightly stained by blood.

He walked towards Taehyung weakly. Then sat beside him on his bed. He turned to Jin.

"How's Tae? And what about Yoongi? I called father he told me about the Taehyung's condition. They will be here soon. Why you don't tell me hyung?"

Namjoon was silently watching them. He don't know what to say..

Jin walked to Jimin and side hugged him.

"I don't want you to worry.. you're also weak chim.. you need rest.. you are my Taehyung's childhood friend and I saw you as my brother and I don't want to give you more pain."

Jimin clutched Jin's shirt. His tears were flowing.

"Hyung.. did I do bad? Did I killed Jack? Why he want all of us dead? I really loved him when I saw him. I truly wants him as my best friend. But he was the one who lost his respect in my eyes because he assaulted my best friend.. sexually."

Jin was rubbing fingers smoothly in Jimin's hairs and listening every word of the angel who was hugging him cutely.

Jimin suddenly saw Jin with his puffy eyes.
"Hyung.. will we all die?? Will he kill all of us?"

"No.. no chimie... don't worry hmm.. everything will be fine. Every one will be safe. "

Jin said and his eyes glistening with tears. And Namjoon understood after all Jin blindly loved his little brother Jungkook who was hurt in all this mess more than anyone.

"But who will save us? Yoongi hyung is also in hospital. Is he alright?"

Jimin said then saw Namjoon who was silently watching them. Now spoke to answer Jimin.

He showed his dimple smile to Jimin and said.

"He will be alright. Just you all need. Just rest well so that you all can be ready to protect your friend Jungkook hmm??"

Jimin wiped his tears cutely and nodded like an obedient child. Jin smiled and helped Jimin to walk to his room.

"Just rest Jimin, when Taehyung will wake up I'll inform you."