👣👣 33

Heyyyyy...

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE..

"Taehyung what have you done!!?"

Yoongi shouted at Taehyung while dragging him away from Jungkook.

"You. Jack!! you call it love.? Love wants sacrifices if need.. but you want him dead after losing your life.. you want him to join you at this place where you're already stuck?"

Yoongi shouted again at Jungkook who smiled proudly at his work like a miniac. He grabbed the knife tightly and walked slowly towards Yoongi and Taehyung.

Yoongi dragged Taehyung by holding his arms from back because Taehyung thigh was bleeding badly because of the stab he got by saving Yoongi from Jungkook.

Yoongi pushed Taehyung to the door so that he could escape from the room.

"Taehyung just get out from the room. I need to do something."

Yoongi spoke with small voice to Taehyung.
Taehyung nodded and with shaken legs he dragged himself outside of the door.

When Jungkook saw him he quickly grabbed his leg and dragged him back inside the room.

"Love.. it's not over yet.. see.. I gave your Jungkook same wounds as your.. I'm such a good boy. Am I?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"No.. please.. he is innocent.. he always loved you as a friend. Please don't hurt him more. He is already weak.. please Jack..."

Jungkook smirked but leaned closer to Taehyung who tried to stay away from Jungkook.

Jungkook wounds were bleeding but yeah.. he didn't feel any pain because of Jack having full control over his body.

Yoongi stood up and walked towards Jungkook who was talking to Taehyung. He quickly pulled out the silver pen from his pocket and read a spell on that.

When he tried to stab that silver pen, Jungkook turned to him, his eyes were full of rage.

"You piece of s**t.. you're always blocking me from doing so.."

Jungkook kicked him.. he saw Yoongi groand in pain. He gestured his fingers to upward then Yoongi flew to the ceiling then he moved his fingers down and Yoongi fell on the floor while groaning from pain.

Taehyung looked at him in pure horror. Jungkook again lifted him up then down and Yoongi again hit the ceiling then floor.

Taehyung panicked after seeing that.. Jungkook looked much powerful then before.

Suddenly Taehyung saw that silver pen which was Yoongi trying to stab Jungkook.

He quick grabbed that pen and dragged himself towards the Jungkook who was standing near him and playing with the life of Yoongi. Taehyung looked at Yoongi then stabbed it at Jungkook's back with shaking hands.

Jungkook groaned in pain and looked down at his back thigh where the pen was standing proudly.

Jungkook face suddenly became painfull. He fell on the floor. Taehyung looked at him then he saw where was the pen now there was smoke.

He scooted away from Jungkook and dragged himself to the Yoongi who was laying at the floor lifeless but when Taehyung came to him, Yoongi groaned.

Taehyung looked guilty at the Yoongi state. Yoongi has a good ability to control his emotions but now he was sure that Jungkook must've broken some of his ribs surely.