👣👣 35

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

In the hospital, Taehyung's and Jungkook's parents were in the hospital. Mothers were sitting in the Taehyung's room and both fathers were with Yoongi because he was the savior of their sons. Jimin's father is also in his room. Taehyung was conscious before their arrival.

He looked at them then tried to sit properly.

Mrs. Kim walked to him and said.

“Please Tae… Don't sit. You need to rest your wound is fresh.”

Taehyung shook his head and sit straight.

“I need to saw him… I need to saw Jungkook… Please talk with the doctor I want to go home.”

Mrs. Jeon looked at him and patted his hairs softly while wiping his tears.

“Please Taehyung… We all went to him later he'll better but right now you need rest son.”

Taehyung shook his head stubbornly.

“No… Please… aunt please don't do this. He needs me… Please I can't leave him alone.”

Mr. Kim and Jeon entered the room and saw him crying. Soon a doctor entered behind them.

Taehyung looked at him with pleading eyes.

“Doctor I'm fine please say them that I'm fine and please prepare my discharge papers.”

Doctor looked at Mr. Kim. Then sighed.

“He was mumbling someone's name. Aah… Yes Jungkook. Yeah! that was Jungkook maybe he is an important person in his life.”

Taehyung holds the Doctor's hand with his IV's hand.

“Doctor I'm fine. Please, Jungkook is not fine. Please he needs me. He is my everything please I can walk wound is not too deep.”

Doctor looked at him then tiredly huffed he nodded

“Okay… But after one hour when your IV will finish and after new dressing you can leave.”

Taehyung smiled then wiped his tears.

“Thanks doctor.”

Doctor smiled then left. Soon the door opened by none other than Jimin.

“TAE… Finally, you're fine. I was frightened. I thought. “

Taehyung hugged him carefully. Then he pulled back a little and caressed Jimin's bandage.

“Is it hurt still?”

Jimin smiled cutely.

“Silly. It's fine now. I'll discharge in some minutes. Dad was handling some paper work.”

Taehyung smiled. “I'm also discharged after an hour.”

“But your wound didn't heal yet.”

“But he is stubborn you know him Jimin.”
Mrs. Kim said smiling.

But Jimin saw Mrs. Jeon who was standing far away from them with a sad face.

Jimin walked towards her and hugged him.
“Jungkook will be fine aunt. Please don't stress yourself. Hoseok Hyung told Namjoon Hyung that when they buried Jack body it will over soon after some struggle.”

She nodded and hugged back and busted in tears. Jimin patted her back to console her. All in the room looked at her with sad eyes. And Taehyung… His mind still stuck at Jungkook.

Jungkook was looking dull. Blood was dripping from his nose. Hoseok shouted angrily at him with authority.

“LEAVE HIM JACK. YOUR TIME IS UP.”

Jungkook groaned in pain then shouted angrily and shook his head continuously.

“I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS BODY. I'LL KILL HIM AND TAEHYUNG… HE WILL MINE FOREVER.”

Hoseok again mumbled some words then pulled Jungkook hairs harshly.

Jungkook clenched his jaws, his eyes were of rage but soon turned black he was struggling in Hoseok's hold.

But Hoseok hold his hairs tightly while mumbling the same words. Jungkook face start to look terrible. Soon the veins popped out around his eyes.

Hoseok saw him closely. He saw many souls but Jack worst and stubborn as well as.

Soon the door opened by none other Taehyung.

“PLEASE STOP… STOP YOU'RE HURTING HIM.”

Taehyung limped towards Hoseok. But soon he stopped by Jimin and Jin who were standing while holding him.

“Please Tae… He needed to heal. Please let him do his work.”

Taehyung struggled in their hold. But soon a loud groaned erupted from Jungkook's mouth, and he fainted.

Taehyung limped towards him and quickly held Jungkook's face in his hand.

“Kookie... please open your eyes. Please…”

Soon all of them entered the room. Hoseok looked at Jungkook then he called Namjoon.

“Is the body reached his destination?”

“Yeah. almost… But the grave is preparing now and the body in the van. As, you said some religious people are also there with the body.”

Hoseok hummed then spoke.

“Okay… Good. Jungkook fainted during the process. Hope so I'll successfully get it. But if Yoongi was here then it will be easy.

Okay call me when you put the body in the grave carefully and be with the other men at that time may be something happen there at that time.”

Namjoon hummed and cut the call.

Flashback story…

(Jack body was lost in the swing digging area at that time. And nobody could saw him there.

That swing was abandoned at that time. During construction of basement. So he was stuck with the ground floor.

He was alive and his phone was broken at that time, so he couldn't call anybody. But he listened to a person's voice that he pushed him mistakenly, he threatened him at Jimin's instructions.

His blood boiled after listening, but he forgot to call him for help. Soon the voice lost he cried for help time passed day to night and another day.

Two days passed but no one came to him, the hoped that Jimin will come, but he also didn't come.

But his wounds was bleeding he felt too weak. He silently waited for his death. And soon his wish came true he died there in his sitting position.

Years have passed but that swing area still abandoned. And now finally Namjoon after taking permission of management pull out his dead body. )

Flashback story end...

All of them left Taehyung alone with Jungkook in the room.

“Taehyung if he will awake and ask you to free himself from the chains please don't.”

Taehyung's heart clenched after listening. But nodded tiredly.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

End the mess quickly..???