👣👣 19

Hey guys hope you all fine .....

Assalam o alaikum

First of all a big thank you for 1K reads

Love you all 😘😘🤧🤧

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Blood.. blood.. blood..

Taehyung knees were getting weak by every passing second. Yoongi's head was in Hoseok's hand who put a handkerchief to his head to stop the bleeding but his condition was better than Jungkook who was laying lifeless on the floor while his head on Taehyung's lap who was looking like a mess.

Taehyung's lips and cheek were also bruised, he was crying silently. He couldn't saw Jungkook in that state, the knife in his belly standing like a tower. Hoseok stopped him to pull out the knife because if he did that, blood will ooze out more rapidly and he'll lose his consciousness soon, but now he was almost unconscious as he groaned in pain, his eyes still closed.

Taehyung silently prayed for both boys and to help on time soon he heard the voice of siren of ambulance... causing him to feel a bit relieved.

"You'll be fine kookie just don't lose consciousness okay.. just look at me please.."

Tae almost pleaded to Jungkook to keep his eyes open, who just nodded slightly. Taehyung knew that Jungkook had a great patience to control his pain but after all he is a human and he knew that he was in too much pain..

Soon men came running in the house and they grabbed Yoongi and laid him on a stretcher and others grabbed Jungkook and done as same as Yoongi.

Hoseok's hands were in blood and Taehyung was all soaked in blood of his lover, he looked like a dead body, Hoseok felt that so he grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him to his car while ambulance carried other boys to the hospital, giving them some first aid to control their conditions.

Hoseok started the engine, he drove to the hospital while following the ambulance. In the middle of his drive he glanced over at the boy who was sitting quietly, staring at his blooded hands, tears dropping on his palms. Hoseok bit his lips then thought to console the broken boy.

"Please Taehyung.. he'll be fine and he'll fight from that soul, just pray for him okay??"

Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's shoulder then patted him, Taehyung nodded then wiped his tears with his sleeve and stared at the ambulance which was running to their route.

After 25 minutes they reached at the hospital, Jungkook and Yoongi stretchers were dragging by the hospital staff. Hoseok and Taehyung ran to them but soon they being stopped by the staff.

"Please sir wait here we need to operate that boy and other boy also need some stitches."

Hoseok nodded but Taehyung tried to peek inside the operation room from the glass of the door. A nurse again grabbed their attention after putting the dressing tray at the chair.

"Sir you need to clean your wound too." Taehyung didn't pay any attention to the voice then Hoseok grabbed Taehyung with his hand and forcefully put him down on the chair.

Taehyung tried to speak but got cut by the Hoseok.

"Deal with your injuries and stay here until she clean your wounds okay and just relax.. he'll be fine because of your love, he is a brave boy if he see you in this state, he'll be weak and lose his hope. Just don't harm yourself if you really love him then care for yourself for his sake and happiness."