5

**This chapter continues on from chapter 3**

***

One Year Later...

Home.

That was more of a foreign word to Blake, since he didn't really feel like he had one.

There was a house he lived in, grew up in and belonged to his Mum and Dad, but there was this missing feeling. One that kept it feeling like home.

He was never sure what could complete it, since as of yet, nothing did. But he hadn't lost faith that someday, it would happen. Even if suddenly.

As he sat in the car and driven by Burt, the family driver, Blake looked out to what used to be house. Until he decided to move away.

Everything was still the same. It had been months since his last visit and even then, he had only returned very briefly for a party organised by his parents.

It wasn't much of a visit, with him spending most of his time with guests, and then sneaking away with Sebastian and Roman to a local bar.

"You alright, son?" Burt asked him, glancing in the rearview mirror, at the seemingly lost-looking boy.

Burt had been the family driver for a good twenty years, and nearly all of Blake's life. He was Uncle Burt to him and more family, than employee. Burt had often bailed Blake out of certain sticky situations, and also wasn't afraid to give him a good scolding if he were to take things too far.

"I'm good, just thinking," Blake smiled into the mirror and then carried on to look out window, as they began to head towards the long driveway and through the iron gates of the Campbell House.

It was a large, stately looking home. Built in the 1800's, the place had that historic feel to it, however to Blake, it was a ghastly-looking thing. When he was younger, he was so sure a ghost resided at the place, and now as an adult, he still thought the same.

To him, it looked like something more fitted as a museum than a home.

He couldn't be ungrateful, however. He had luxuries in his life, that most people would dream of and tried so desperately to work towards. But despite having it all, he still longed for something else. Something more.

Burt stopped the car right outside the front door, and before he could even think about getting out and holding the door open for Blake, he had jumped out instead.

Blake knew that 'protocol' dictated for the driver to open the door and take out the bags, but he was having none of that. He was never one to stick to the rules and still wouldn't, not if he found them utterly ridiculous.

"You're doing my job again, son." Burt smiled at Blake.

When Blake was younger, Burt used to address him as 'younger master', however as he grew up, Blake detested the word 'master'. He wasn't above anyone, and certainly not the staff employed by his parents. So, he made everyone refer to him only by his name.

"I can handle a few bags, Uncle Burt." Blake smiled. "Plus, we don't want you pulling a muscle," he added with a cheeky grin.

Burt muttered a few curses under his breath about not being old, but still smiled nonetheless. He then got into the car, driving it towards the garage, where all the other cars were kept.

Grabbing his bags, Blake then walked to the front door, where one of the maids was quick to open the door. Another valet reached for Blake's bags, and this time he gave them up because he wanted his arms free, for when he spotted his favourite person in the world.