40 *

"Why are you being so fucking weird?" Nicole asked Blake, watching as he kept moving around, like some kind of squirrel on crack.

Blake the stopped pacing a hole in his room and looked at Nicole as if she'd lost her mind.

"I'm meeting your parents," he stated, as if it wasn't a known fact already.

Nicole had a long overdue visit to her parents house, something that she hadn't done in a long while. The last time that she had gone, was the night after she'd rejected Blake.

It was a rather quick visit, because she felt like a miserable fuck and wanted to see her parents. It didn't really help too much, since she still felt the same, something she knew her parents noticed but didn't comment on.

It had been a long while, and Nicole really wanted her parents to meet Blake as well, since he was quite a huge part of her life now.

The reaction that she was hoping for from Blake, was more of a happy one, he'd maybe be more excited, instead, he looked as if he was about to shit himself.

She had told him on the Monday that she was planning on visiting over the weekend, it was now the day they were meant to leave, and Blake was still trying to come to terms with it all.

"Yes, we were. We're also meant to be leaving now," Nicole told him.

"Oh fuck. Okay. I got this. I can meet them," Blake then said, mostly talking to himself.

He had never met a girl's parent's before - not like this. He was so scared. There were so many questions on his mind, like what if they didn't approve? What if they hated him? What if her father wanted to box him, like Diana's did to Roman?

For the entire week, Blake couldn't think straight.

It also didn't help that when he asked his boys for help, they mocked him and took the piss, much like he did to them at the time.

Clearly, this was karma and he hated it.

"Would you relax? They're my parents and they're human. Normal people. They're not some kind of cult leaders that you're brickin' it," Nicole said.

She understood his nerves about it all, but then not much fazed him, well except her, so Nicole didn't think he'd have this kind of reaction to seeing her parents.

After meeting his, Nicole was certain that the meeting with her parents couldn't be as bad.

"It's a big deal," Blake then said, dropping down onto his bed and burying his face into his hands.

"I know," Nicole said. She looked at him, seeing how troubled he seemed and decided maybe this was really too much for him.

When she had met his parents, she at least knew it was an act at the time and that was some kind of reassurance for her nerves. But this time, it was very real. Which she understood could be too much.

Sighing deeply, Nicole stepped up towards him, standing between his legs, smacking away his hands and instead holding his face in her hands.

"Okay, look, you don't have to come," she told him.

Blake frowned. "What?" He asked her.

She smiled at him. "Clearly you're not ready and I don't want to force you either. I can go with you another time, however, I need to leave now. And don't worry, I'm not mad. This is a huge step and we're in no rush. Another time," Nicole said, stroking his cheeks slightly.

Staring up at her, all Blake could think was how incredible his girlfriend.

He clutched onto her wrists, prying it away from his face and instead pulled her a closer to him, freeing one of his hands and gently cupping her jaw, kissing her softly.