13

"I can drive you," Sebastian told Mia, as she looked into the mirror and fixed her hair.

Mia turned around and smiled up at him. "It's fine. Mason's picking me up," she replied.

Sebastian raised a brow at her. "He drives?"

"We're taking an Uber," Mia then said, walking back into the living room where Blake was sitting, staring at the couple.

Originally, he was there to run something by Sebastian, hoping to get a few business pointers, but now he was just watching the couple as if it were a show.

Sebastian trailed after her. "Let me call someone. I can get you both a town car in minutes," he said, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"It's just a work dinner," Mia told him, staring him down until Sebastian put his phone back into his pocket. "Would you relax? I'm capable of taking care of myself," she pointed out.

Ever since she took over her new role in marketing, Mia had tried to be a lot more open and friendly with the team, trying to make an effort. She just wanted to connect with them.

She had already made quite a few friends, after being Sebastian's assistant. Plus, since Mason and her were already close, with him also dating Chloe, he would always make sure she was included.

Blake, who was looking at Sebastian, smirked a little in amusement.

"Yeah, Seb. It's like she's a grown arse woman," he said dramatically.

Mia let out a snort, sitting opposite Blake on the sofa in the living room, whilst he sat in the armchair.

"Don't talk about her arse," Sebastian glared at Blake.

Blake's smirked widened, the corner of his lips tugging up further.

"Why? It's a good arse," he shrugged, giving Mia a quick wink, who shook her head, knowing he was doing this to get on Sebastian's nerved.

"Her arse is not for your looking," Sebastian replied, his eyes narrowed, as he came to stand in front of Mia, blocking Blake's line of sight.

"But-" Blake was about to respond, provoking him further when he was interrupted by Mia, who smacked Sebastian's thigh as he stood in front of her, and both Blake and him looked at her.

"Let's leave my body out of this conversation, please," she said, and both guys looked at her sheepishly.

Sebastian sat down onto the sofa next to Mia, kissing her temple.

"So, where you off to, Mia?" Blake asked her, seeing her all dressed up.

"Some people from work organised a dinner," she told him.

Blake then looked at Sebastian with a grin. "Aw, and poor Sebby wasn't invited?"

"I was, you prick," Sebastian glared at him. "But I'm having dinner with Dad and some other clients."

Mia placed her hand on Sebastian's thigh and he glanced at her, before smiling. She then looked down at her phone, even as Sebastian kept his eyes on her.

Blake looked at the silent interaction between the two of them and found it interesting, how they could share no words but still understand each other.

He started to wonder if being in love makes you able to read minds, and that freaked him out a little - not that he had weird thoughts or anything.

"Okay, Mason said he'll be here soon," Mia said, checking her phone and smiling up at Sebastian, who then nodded.