33

The next morning, Nicole woke up, tangled in the sheets, an arm wrapped around her waist, but instead of warmth, she felt cold.

She wasn't entirely sure on what had happened or how. She wasn't sure whether it was just the two of them watching Aladdin, or singing along to the songs, or if it was the way he shared secrets with her that he told no one else.

All of this, then the kiss...

Nicole felt like she was fighting herself.

Turning her head to the side a little, she saw the face that made her lose control over herself constantly.

Blake was still sleeping next to her, his head buried in his pillow, laying on his stomach.

He looked so peaceful and that just tugged at Nicole's chest even more. What they'd just done, just changed their relationship forever.

With Blake, it was never going to be a one night stand, and she'd never insult their night together by calling it that either. However, that being said, Nicole didn't think she could do this.

The flirting, the teasing, it was all fine till that point, but now together they had crossed the boundary and she knew they couldn't go back.

A part of Nicole didn't want to go back, but the other part of her was terrified of what would happen next.

A tear slipped out the corner of her eye and Nicole suddenly felt suffocated. She couldn't stay here. She couldn't be here.

Carefully, she moved Blake's arm from around her waist and instead sat up, replacing her body with a pillow.

A small smile came over her face seeing Blake clutch that pillow closer to his chest, mumbling something incoherent.

The cool air of the room surrounded her body, causing her to shiver due the lack of clothing.

Nicole saw her dress lying nearby and she vaguely remembered the hastiness with which Blake removed it from her. He was eager and she was no less.

Other parts of the night were a bit of a blur, Nicole could remember they were on the bed first, but at some point against the wall, then on the floor and somehow ended up back on the bed.

Her muscled ached and she realised their activities were clearly vigorous.

Slowly getting off the bed, Nicole looked around the room for her undergarments, after which she put on her dress.

Nicole was very clearly freaking out and she knew it. She was scared. Why? She didn't know. But she was.

She didn't want hurt Blake. She didn't want to disappoint the rest of the group. She didn't want to set herself up for hurt. She didn't want to go against her gut once again. She didn't want it all to turn to shit again.

Yet, in all that she didn't want, she wasn't entirely sure on what she did want.

Don't get involved. Don't lose focus. Don't lose control. That was something she had always told herself after her last relationship. The last time she didn't do those things, she ended up getting burned.

However, whenever it came to Blake, she always lost herself, unable to help herself.

It terrified her to her core to be something more than what they were.

She couldn't allow herself to get too deep with anyone, but with Blake it was hard not to.

Taking a deep breath, Nicole tried to remained composed, however that nearly shattered when she heard his voice.