19

It was finally Sebastian and Mia's wedding day!

Everyone was excited for the day and the soon-to-be-wedded couple, could not wait. It had been a little over a year since their engagement and they had spent a while planning every little detail.

However, after spending so long trying to plan this day, they both wanted it to be over with, and just start their lives together.

Sebastian was in one of the rooms, allocated for him, his best man and groomsmen, whilst he prepared himself for the big day.

Blake looked at Sebastian, who kept fiddling with his tie, and he was just trying not laugh.

He could see that Sebastian was just getting more and more anxious with every passing minute, and he wouldn't be surprised if he ran to Mia, grabbed her, and eloped instead.

"Looking sharp," Roman then said, as he walked into the room and glanced at Sebastian, before sitting down.

Sebastian wore a charcoal grey, three-piece suit, white shirt and an ice-blue tie, paired with brown shoes. He also wore the special cufflinks that Mia had bought for him, ones engraved with their wedding date.

All the groomsmen also wore three-piece suits, in a similar fashion to Sebastian, however the colour was a lighter-grey than he wore.

Sebastian then took a deep breath, looking at his reflection and nodded, before he turned around.

"I feel nervous as fuck, man," he said, facing Blake and Roman.

Blake snorted. "Really? We couldn't tell."

"Fuck off," Sebastian glared at him.

"Why are you nervous?" Roman then asked.

"Yeah, you've been wanting to marry Mia since forever," Blake added, knowing that it was all that Sebastian had been talking about since the damn engagement.

It was getting to the point where Blake was planning on throttling Sebastian, for being so annoyingly happy.

"I know," Sebastian sighed. "This is just the best day of my life," he said, as if trying to come to terms with it.

"You're not going to cry, are you?" Blake asked, scrunching up his face a little in worry.

Sebastian then gave him a pointed look. "No," he snapped in annoyance. "I just can't wait to see her. To marry her."

There were mere moments left before he could call Mia, his wife, and each passing second became more unbearable than the last, it just seemed too slow for him.

Blake saw at the look on Sebastian's face and wondered what it was to be like that. To be so smitten, so besotted, bewitched by someone, that you wanted to remain tied to them forever.

Before either Blake or Roman could say anything further, the door bursted open with Aaron making a dramatic entrance, a tray of shots in his hand too.

"Where is he? Where's the fucker that's marrying my sister?" He shouted.

Aaron still hadn't gotten over the fact that Sebastian was with Mia...and was now marrying her.

"At some point, you're going to have to stop hating me," Sebastian told him, with a smirk on his face.

Aaron smiled at him, placing the tray down onto the nearest surface.

"I'm an older a brother. It's predetermined for me, to not like the guy who's marrying my little sister," he explained.

Despite being a close mate, Aaron always chose to be the 'protective older brother' when it came to Sebastian and Mia.

"Have you seen her?" Sebastian then asked.