42

"Fuck me," Blake cursed, as his eyes raked over the very beautiful, jaw-dropping, gorgeous form of his girlfriend.

She looked good enough to eat...and he was suddenly very hungry.

The way she wore that dark-green, satin dress, a colour she only wore for him, the material hugging her body in every right way possible, the light bouncing off of her...Blake was having real trouble not just keeping her tied home tonight.

Pun intended.

A minute ago, he was loving the idea of their group going out for a clubbing night, much like they did separately, but this would be the first time he was going with Nicole as his girlfriend.

However, now, he was loathing the idea of going out. He wanted to stay home now and just worship this woman who he was lucky enough to call his girlfriend.

Nicole glanced at the reflection of Blake in the mirror, whilst she was fixing her hair, and smirked.

She could see the lust in his eyes and she wasn't surprised, she looked fucking amazing. This dress was really doing it for her and judging by the way Blake was staring at her like a hungry predator, it was most certainly doing it for him too.

Nicole also couldn't deny that Blake looked great too. A fitted, white crew-neck tee, black jeans and khaki jacket. His outfit was simple, b still simply hot.

"Let's stay home," Blake said, his eyes roaming over Nicole.

He moved forward to grab her hips, pulling her flush against his body.

This dress didn't leave much to the imagination, nor was there that much of layer to it, he could feel her curves underneath and he loved it.

Blake began to trail his hands over her hips, whilst Nicole rested her hands against his chest.

"As tempting as that is, we have to go," she then told him.

They all hadn't hung out together in a long while and this was a day that seemed to suit everything. Nicole was really looking forward to it.

"What if I make it worth your while?" Blake smirked, leaning in and beginning to place kisses along her shoulder.

Nicole moaned, clutching Blake's hair. That heated sensation creeping up within her.

"I'll make it worth your while...after tonight," she then whispered, which immediately caught his attention.

"Really?" Blake asked her, tilted his head with hopeful eyes.

It nearly made her laugh that he looked so innocent, but what he was asking for was anything but that.

"Oh, you just wait," Nicole whispered seductively, and left him standing there.

Blake just took a few deep breaths.

Oh, he really couldn't wait for this night to be over now.

***

After everyone had arrived, the group made their way to the reserved area in the club.

Tonight was just a night to cut loose. Work, life, everything could be so stressful, it was always nice to get away from all of that and just unwind.

Since they all hadn't seen the club in quite a while, everyone decided this would be fun.

"I haven't been to a club in so long," Diana spoke up, looking at her surroundings with a gleeful expression.

Roman tugged at her waist, his own lips tugging upwards seeing her smile, and Diana looked to him and grinned wider, kissing his cheek before the two sat down.