73.

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"mommy" Aaliyah whined at the door as she knocked on it.

"hold on baby" i sighed as she continued to knock on the shut bathroom door.

since she's only 2, she can't open it herself.. kinda surprised roddy hasn't opened it. maybe he's sleeping.

"mommy!" she cried making me sighed again.

"shh" i heard roddy say from outside the door as i stared at my scared stomach and bruised arms. the door opened making me jump as i watched roddy walk in with aaliyah in his arms. "what you on in here?" he asked putting her on the counter.

"nothing" i waved him off.

"naw what the fuck you on, Vanessa! you got aariyah crying and she woke me up!" he mugged me.

"you always so fucking angry when you wake up" i sighed sitting on the toilet after putting the seat down.

"what's up? why you look like that?" roddy sighed walking to me as aaliyah played on his phone.

"i still have bruises on my stomach and shit" he shook his head.

"stop talkin' on my wife like that" he lifted my chin. "don't you dare start crying"

that wasn't the only reason i was upset..

i had something that i kept private for awhile and not even roddy knows about it..

"baby" he snapped me out my thoughts.

"roddy i have a sister" i said all at once as i stood up walking past him back into our room.

"hold the fuck up" he said bringing aaliyah out the bathroom and setting her down so she could go and play with kenny in another room. "sister?"

"yes.."

"why ain't you tell me?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"because i didn't even wanna think about it baby" i sighed as he sat on our bed. "she was so different then everybody else.. so warm and kind hearted. she never hurt anybody" he pulled me to him. "she messaged me on instagram last night asking to meet up.."