Chapter 32

"Ant?" I turn from the window and I see the most beautiful face in my life, and she's mine.

"Good morning." I say. Smiling she extends her hand to me, so walking back to the bed I take it and she pulls me back on to it. Jahní gets up on to her knees warping her arms around my neck pressing her body to mine. "Hey, if you keep that up I won't hold myself in check.

She laughs lightly. "You Don't have to hold back at all." The fire is still burning in her eyes and the heat builds up in me again. Though this time its slightly different as we join our bodies together. The passion is no less than before. Only it's more tender, loving and less wild than last night.

We lie together in each others arms afterwards, as I can remember she was pure and I was so rough with her. I couldn't control myself and I kind of feel bad, but she was out of control as well. I look at this ring on my hand, and somehow this had something to do with it.

Jahní stirs and lifts her head "Is everything alright?" she asks.

"Well." I say. "I want to ask you to forgive me for being so... out of control and that being your
first time." She puts her finger on my mouth smiling.

"I should have been more careful. I did not realize how passionate you are." She closes her eyes thinking. "You are fire Ant burning hot and I felt that in my entire body, so I also was lost in your flame." She puts her head back on my chest. She plays with the small hairs there and I start to play with her hair.

"Jahní, what exactly lead to your Mother's death?" I ask, and I feel her tense up. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask about that."

She lifts her head up looking at me she smiles faintly. "No it's fine, you have the right to know everything about me and my family."

     She shifts her weight around and props her elbow on the bed resting her head on her hand. She looks of towards the window. "My Mother was born on a farming world known as Green Seven. The Farmer cast is the lowest in our society, though it is extremely important for our very survival."

    "You have roots to farmers? So do I." She smiles.

     "More things that we have in common." She says."I resemble her the most they say, but she was an extraordinary beauty. Her name was Mahalí-loha. She speaks in a sad nostalgic tone that makes my heart ache for her loss.

     "Lahí was still a babe in arms when it happened, but as I was saying." She continues on her Mother's life. "Her family held and still holds a position of prominence on Green Seven, and she lived a comfortable life neither lacking  nor wanting for anything."

    My family was good financially, because of my Father, he set up a few different things in case he didn't make it back from a mission. "Do you have any contact with your family members there?"

    "Yes I do, but not as much as I should." She sits up taking my hand. "Once my Father was angry, and he said that my Mother was dreaming with the dead."

    "What did he mean by that?" That's something strange to say about the one you supposedly love.

    "My Mother was promised to marry another, but when my Father was crown Prince he made an inspection visit of Green Seven."  She stays very silent pensively reflecting the story that she knows by heart. "From the moment he laid eyes on her he desired her." She laughs softly. "He forced the situation and the promise was broken; she loved the man, whom she'd grown up with her entire life."

I see. "So, your Father caused a great disruption for both families. What was your Mothers reaction to him?" She closes her eyes in pain.

"She hated him from that moment." I look down; I can only imagine what her Mother felt. "From my earliest memory I can remember them fighting. Not yelling or carrying on in that manner, but the animosity was ever present."