Chapter 43

"When I was young my Father was assigned to a training squadron that was based, in his native land." Good Lord, it seems so long ago. " He went right to his ancestral home in a part of my world known as Colombia, in the city of Medellin."

"Is your world divided?" That's a good question is my world divided, should I tell her that there are nearly two hundred countries. 

"Yes, there are many nations on the Earth, which is why there have been many conflicts." Well this ain't a history lesson so back to my tale. "But, one day I was playing a game and for some reason I thought it was a good idea, to climb to the roof of my house." 

"That doesn't sound very safe. Here Majah-tu children are taught to be obedient and they will not do something like that." Well that's why you are you and we are we.

"Yeah, well on Earth the children are not that controlled and they can have adventures while growing up." She tilts her head with interest with what I have to say. "Most of the construction there is very old and the houses are connected with a common walls on ether side, but there was one house that was separate from this design with a six foot gap maybe even a bit more."

Jahní is quietly listening to my story I hope I'm not boring her. "You know I stood there indecisive of wether I should jump across or not. You don't realize how big a gap it is until your three floors above the ground." She looks down smiling about ready to laugh. "Well, thats were I was at that moment. I wanted to piss my pants, but I summoned my courage taking a running start I jumped." 

She sits waiting for me to finish my story, but I stay quiet taking a sip of my drink and I smile. Jahní looks at me confused. "What happened? Did you get across?"

I look at her enjoying her reaction to being left in suspense, but I can't be that mean to her. "I made it to the other side unhurt, that's when I realized that when there is a will..."

"There's a way." She finishes my sentence and I sit back in the chair nodding. "That's why you never give up or let anything stop you isn't it?" Well, there's a bit more to it.

"That was the beginning for me to take more leaps of faith and move on, from one goal to the next." I remember when I entered the academy; it was that same attitude that got me through even when I wanted to give up. "I stay focused and finish. Maybe not top or first, but I finish completing my mission." 

Jahní stands up and I try to get up, But she puts a hand on my shoulder sitting on my lap. "I never was the adventurous type when I was young. I always played it safe." She puts her forehead to mine and we look right into each others eyes. "You had the strength to carry on even when I wanted to give up, you helped me push through."

I put my arm around her waist and bring her a little closer, and I rest my head on her chest. She starts to run her fingers through my hair and I feel myself relax closing my eyes. My mind begins to wander and I see a Golden lake where I am lying down on a blanket on the grassy spot near the lake, with my head on her lap. I'm dosing, but not quite asleep while she runs her finger through my hair. I look up at her and it's my eternal love.

Not like Jahní now much, much further back in time. This is the same soul and matchless beauty that is in Jahní, but in her true character. Her long red hair and fiery eyes very pale skin like Jahní. To when we first met in that place, which most of us refer to as heaven. I remember that it was an in a space between time; I had come to rest from my labors for a moment and she was there. 

Her's was the new group of chosen that go to fulfill the will of God. She would never go alone from that moment on. Bahsara. She is Bahsara the Youngest. My bride from the where time has no meaning in the place without beginning or end. We loved each other upon sight and even when we go to do the work given to us we go together, always searching until we find one another.