Girls - 02

"Okay, that is it for today. You are released," The teacher said.

"Finally," Jungwon said to me. I just laughed.

"Let's go meet Mai's and head to the cafeteria?" he then asked.

"Yea lets go," I said getting up.

We were both heading out until this girl stopped us. 

"Why are you with her?" She said looking at me disgusted.

I just rolled my eyes. "Not again," I mumbled.

"Cause I can be," Jungwon said and shoved her to the side. 

I just laughed. "Oops," I said and followed Jungwon after.

"Damn wonnie get your hoes off my back," I said hitting his shoulder.

"They aren't my hoes," he said laughing. "Plus they are hurting my bestie," he said putting his arm around my shoulders.

My heart skipped a beat. I hope my face is not red. This is making me feel nervous, once again! I need to stop this. 

I pushed his arm off. "Stop your hoes will get mad at me!" I said laughing.

"Who cares!" he said laughing and wrapping his arm right back around. Mission failed.

We then came to Mai's classroom to see her talking to a guy. 

"Whos that?" Jungwon asked.

"I'm not sure," I said confused as well. I then cleared my throat to get her attention. The boy and her then looked at us.

"Oh hey guys! Since when were you two-" Mai said then got cut off by Jungwon.

"No we are not!" Jungwon said while removing his arm off me. Wow, that kind of hurt.

I just laughed. "He wishes," I then said.

He then scoffed "Never would I wish to be your boyfriend."

"Yeah sure," I said sarcastically. "Anyways who is this?" I asked as we walked closer to Mai's.

"Oh this u-uh..." she said stuttering. Is she nervous?

"I'm Jay," the guy said. He had a deep voice. That name felt very familiar. Oh wait hes- OH, I said in my head.

"Popular dude!" I then said out loud. "Oh shit oops," I said covering my mouth.

Mai just hit me and Jungwon bursted into laughter.

"Uh sure?" he said feeling awkward I bet.

"Sorry my friends are...something else," Mai said in a shy tone.

"Says you," Jungwon said.

I then started laughing. "Okay okay can we go eat lunch now?" I asked.

"Oh sure," Mai said. She said goodbye to Jay and he left the classroom. We then left. Jungwon and I were laughing so hard because she liked him and we could tell.

"Oh just shut up already!" Mai said in an annoyed tone.

"No," Jungwon said. It then made us laugh even more. 

Then all of sudden as we were turning the corner, Mai covered our mouths. Then mouthed 'Be quiet mofos'. She then peeked around the corner and just kept looking. Jungwon and I did the same thing after. Oh, it was a girl confessing to a boy.

"Sunghoon I like you," she said.

Sunghoon sounds very familiar as well. Oh, wait he's that hot boy everyone was talking about. I mean he's not hot, but decent looking. I then tapped Mai's shoulder really fast. She turned around.. I then mouthed 'He's that popular dude' she then mouthed back 'I know'. Jungwon was probably confused at this point, but we would tell him later.

"Sorry I don't feel the same way," Sunghoon said and turned towards the cafeteria and walked away. The girl then went running off somewhere else. 

"Wow harsh much?" I said.

"I know that was rude," Jungwon said.

"Let's get going," Mai said. 

We then got inside and went to go get food. We then sat down and explained to Jungwon who they were. We also mentioned the last boy and I guessed Mai knew him since Jay mentioned it to her. Jungwon was butt hurt because he didn't know Mai went with me to the bathroom. Mai and I laughed and said he can't come with us because that looks pervy. He then pouted saying he was stuck with people he didn't want to talk to. We then laughed. I told Mai about the girl situation we had. She laughed. We then asked about Jay and why she thought Jungwon and I were together. She said she expected it or she thinks we are meant to be. Which made me happy, but the Jungwon said he only sees me as a friend, so then I went back to be being butt hurt. Then she said she met Jay because he noticed her when we were leaving the bathroom and noticed she dropped something. He went to return it. He actually went to check every classroom to see where she was at. She then said Sunghoon, Jay, and Jake, who the last boy was, were in the grade above us. She then said she and Jay had many things in common and really bonded. After all that lunch was over.

At the end of the day....

"Okay you guys can go home," The teacher said.

We all packed our things and headed out. Mai was waiting for Jungwon and I.  As both of were walk towards her, Mai was with Jay and Jake. I wondered where Sunghoon was. Then we got there. At first, it was awkward cause we don't know each other, but then it started feeling normal. Jay and I talked here and there, but I had talked with Jake more, while Jungwon and Mai talked with Jay. I found out Jake is really sweet and he likes singing. I then looked at the time and noticed I have to get to my part time job.

"Sorry guys I have to go," I said.

"Oh how come?" Jake asked.

"She has a part-time job to get to, right?" Jungwon asked.

"Oh really. Don't worry you can go. Sunghoon left earlier because he had practice," Jay then said.

"Practice?" Mai asked.

"He does ice skating," Jay then said.

"Oh wow," Mai then said.

"Okay I'm gonna walk Kemi to her job," Jungwon said.

We all then waved goodbye. I guessed Mai went with them. Jungwon always walked me to my part time job. It was sweet of him to do so. It just never helped my case of liking him, but its not like I can tell him don't come with me anymore. Plus he always gets snacks and studies where I work anyways, so I guess it's a win for him. Plus he gets the snacks for free. We finally arrived at my job, a cafe.

"Are you staying this time?" I asked.

"Of course! I always do," He said with a smile.

DANG SO CUTE!

We then headed in. My co-worker was there. She has been working with me ever since I got this job last year. She's the same age as me and is super sweet. She did start a little later than me, but I knew her for a long time. 

"Hey Kemi!" she said.

"Hi Leena," I responded with.

We then got started on work. I was watching Jungwon study, while behind the counter. He looked so calm and peaceful. He never really looked up, only if Leena walked past. That's because he wants to order something, other than that he could care less. Now that I think about it he started coming here and staying here ever since the day he was gonna sleep over my house with Mai. Mai and him waited here the same day Leena started working. Maybe he just realized he really liked it here?

2 hours later...

"Okay Kem I have to go!" Jungwon said waving goodbye as he exited the cafe. I just waved bye.

After sometime I headed home and finished all my homework and headed for my bed. I then went to sleep. What a interesting day.

a/n: SOOOO how was it? Interesting I know. The story just gets better in my opinion. I really hoped you liked it!. Thanks so much for reading!!!