D-Day FINAL - 27

"What do we do? WHAT DO WE DO!" I said as I start panicking.

"We weren't this prepared as you can tell Sunghoon, but I have an idea," Mai said.

"Okay go on," Sunghoon said.

She starts pulling out more stuff from the bag. A pocket knife, rubbing alcohol, band-aids, two kinfes, another hammer, and the taser fell out.

"What the heck you guys brought all that!" Sunghoon said in shock.

"I was only supposed to have a hammer, other than that, it's all her stuff," I said just as surprised.

"Grab something!" She said. We all grabbed something then.

"Okay now we are going to exit quietly," she then said. 

We proceeded to exit this room. We quietly went up and all made it out. Next it was exiting the house. As we all gripped onto the weapons we have, we slowly crept around trying to make no noise. Her room was exactly by the window and theres also that one more person in the house. Fuck. We were creeping down the hall way and we can clearly see the window. We are going to make it until...she exited her room. Caught.

I quickly scurried in Mai's bag and took out the walkie talkie. "Call 119 now!" I said through.

"Well well well..." Leena said.

"Well.." Mai then said.

I smacked Mai and shooked my head no.

"You caught me..." she said putting her hands up.

"No kidding.." I said rolling my eyes.

She walked closer to me as I gripped onto the knife and hammer. 

"Oh no sweetie...the police won't be back in time to save your guys little asses," She said smiling.

"Sick psycho," Sunghoon mumbled.

"I know right! I can't believe Jungwon would date that," Mai then said.

Leena then looked at Sunghoon. "Where you going my hostage? You don't want to leave me..do you?"

"The fuck I would want to leave your cheap ass," Mai then butted in.

I nodded too. Creeped out by the fact she does this.

"What the hell Leena! I thought we were friends?" I said.

"See you used 'were' in your sentence. So we were friends honey, but um when our friendship ended was when you started dating Sunghoon. I knew every step and everything you guys did from behind. He should've been with me, but he chose you..." Leena said.

"Wait what?" Mai said confused. 

"Tell them Sunghoon who I was," She said smiling.

"What? I didn't even know who you were until Jungwon started dating you bruh," Sunghoon answered.

She rolled her eyes. "I gave you so many gifts..." she said as she grabs his face. I was going to attack but Sunghoon pushed me away. "but you threw them all away," she continued.

"I throw a lot of stuff away, you're gonna have to be more clear," Sunghoon said.

She slapped his face. "Poor idiot wouldn't know," she then said.

I was angry at this point. I dropped the hammer and was going to punch her, but Mai pulled me back. 

"Let's just go..." Mai said. I picked up the hammer and us three turned around to headed to the front door because hell she wasn't doing shit. As I was walking away I got pulled back. I turned around and she had a taser. THE PRICK WOMEN. I took the knife and stabbed her in the leg.  Then we bolted towards the front door. Then out of nowhere this women appeared. 

"Who is-" Mai said then got cut off by Sunghoon.

"Her sister," Sunghoon then said.

"She has a sister??" Mai and I said in Unison.

"Yup," Sunghoon said. 

The sister came to attack us, but was stopped immediately as the front door broke down. I guess Jay guys were trying to get in and eventually did. When they knocked down the door they knocked out the sister. 

"OMG ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?" Jay said coming through the broken door. 

Mai ran to him and hugged him. He hugged her back.

"Oh thank the lords you are safe!" Jake said going to Sunghoon.

"Kem are you alright?" asked Jungwon coming towards me.

I nodded he then hugged me. 

After a few minutes the police came and arrested the three in the house. We were waiting outside at the time. I was sitting next to Sunghoon making sure he was okay. I was trying not to cry, but somehow tears fell down.

"Don't leave me again," I said.

He giggled. "I won't."

"I'm serious," I said looking at him.

He cupped my face. "I know you are. I am fine. I am with you aren't I?" he asked.

I nodded. He kissed me on the forehead.

Later on our parents came. We all got in trouble with the police and our parents, but more the police because of safety. Leenas parents showed up and were questioned about knowing their daughters held Sunghoon hostage.

When his parents came they hugged him immediately and so did his sister. His mother thanked us for saving him. She had tears of joy. My parents on the other hand were a bit upset, but glad I came out safe.

"That was a dumb move," Yeesung said.

"Not that dumb! I got him back right?" I said glaring at him.

"It's good to see your back to normal sis," Yeesung said while messing up my hair. He then hugged me. Gross.

"Where did you get the materials for all this?" Jakes mother asked him.

"Uh someone bought ," Jake said looking at Jay.

"No you had too!" Jay then argued back.

I went to go look for Jungwon, who was by his parents. I grabbed Mai and we headed over to him. 

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Yang," Mai and I said.

"Omg! Thank goodness you are alive girls!" Mrs. Yang said.

We nodded. 

"Jungwon we will wait in the car after your conversation with them," his father said.

Jungwon nodded. Mai and I waved goodbye.

I ran over and latched onto his arm. "Wonnie you wanna talk?" I asked.

"Not really, but I promise you I am fine," He said smiling.

"Thats a fake ass smile hoe," Mai said.

"Oh shut up ass hole its genuine," Jungwon argued back.

"Hehe nice to have you back," Mai said while running over to latch on his other arm.

"We will be okay now. Everything is almost back to normal," I said.

"Yea healing will take sometime, but we made it through," Mai said. 

After that conversation, everyone went home. I had a long conversation with my parents about how we planned to be safe and all that. Of course they were against it, but they are happy I went out of my way to find Sunghoon. I went to go to bed when I suddenly got a message on my phone.

boyf <3:

goodnight love! I miss you...lets talk more later❤️

I smiled like an idiot and I know I did.

Me:

goodnight dork! I'll come visit you tomorrow❤️

I closed my phone. I smiled and felt at ease for once in a long time. I finally have him back.