Locating - 23

"Okay this phone is located to this house," Jeongwoo said.

We all stared at the location. "Where is that?" I asked.

"It is near Leena's house I think. I know she lives in that area," Jungwon said. 

"You don't go to her house?" I asked confused.

"No she never lets me," Jungwon said.

"Interesting," Jake said.

"Great so you know where it is!" Mai said happily.

"Just incase can you send us the address?" Jay asked.

"Yup. Okay it is sending...now," Jeongwoo said.

After that we thanked Jeongwoo and headed back to my house. We got to my room and started to think about how to get there and sneak in to get him out. 

"Okay so who is going to tell her that we ain't doing shit for her?" Jay asked.

"I will," Mai said.

Then she immediately sent a text in the group chat and lets just say for pg rated purposes, she said that they were a lowlife and an ass and that we aren't slaves. The deal was broke off from there. The person said we would regret it, but we won't.

Just then I had the perfect plan in mind. It was going to work and it was perfectly planned out. All we need to do is just put it in play.

"Guys I have a plan," I said.

"What is it?" Jake asked.

"Okay so for only and I say ONLY watch who comes in and out of that house for two days. We will attack on the third day," I said.

"So we are skipping school?" Mai asked.

"No we are going to school, but we will do it after school, just let me explain." I said. "So today after this little meeting we will go visit the location or track it down. Then whoever lives the closest to that neighborhood or who passes it keep an eye out for two days of who comes in and out of that house from morning to night, but still come to school."

"I live around there I think," Jake said.

"Okay so that is your job. Anyways we will take notes. Then the third day after school we will find a time to attack when the person isn't home. Mai and I will go in and find Sunghoon and you guys keep a look out for us," I then said.

"What no we can't let you go in there with Mai alone!" Jungwon said opposing the idea.

"Well who is gonna protect us from the outside! We will bring weapons!" I said.

"As much as I oppose this idea she is right," Jay said.

"You too! Trust us we will show our strong side!" Mai said.

"Anyways that is my whole plan," I said.

"Okay great I agree with it!" Mai said.

"I don't" Jake said.

"Me neither," Jungwon said.

"I already is meh about it," Jay said.

"Is it because we are going in by ourselves! We know when they will be gone!" I said protesting.

"You guys are girls! We don't want to lose you that's all!" Jay said.

"Yeah and I don't want to lose Sunghoon!" I argued back.

Mai and I bickered with the boys for a while until we got into an agreement. If the person doesn't look too bad then fine we will do it, but if they look scary or is a guy that looks strong and insane or pervert-ish then no with the idea. We then all decided to head down to the point. As we got there we hid behind someones car.

"Well what do you see? You have the better view!" Mai said to Jungwon.

"Child calm down I am looking!" he said.

"Look harder!" I said.

"Oh oh a guy came out," Jungwon said and turned around. "Thats a no-" then he got cut off.

"LEENA?!?" Jake shouted.

Jay jumped and covered his mouth. We all duct.

"Leena? What the hell Jake what do you mean Leena!" I said.

He was trying to speak but he kept mumbling. "Jay let go," Mai said.

"Um so she kind of came out of that house," Jake said looking at Jungwon.

"What no way she wouldn't...would she?" Jungwon said getting concerned.

I wrapped my arm around him. "It's okay maybe Jake has bad eyesight," I said trying to comfort him.

Jungwon went to go check for his own eyes if it is. He came back down and said "It is."

We all headed back to my house. It was awkward the whole bus ride back to my place. Jungwon looked sad and depressed by the thought of her being the stalker slash kidnapper. I was sad as well. She was my coworker slash really good friend. If she made me do all those things...I don't know what to think. As we got to my room we all sat down.

"Woonie..." I said comforting him.

"How can I be so stupid! Why would I fall for her if she was gonna drive me to misery," he said fustrated.

"It's not your fault," I said. "It's mine," I then said getting teary. "I knew they or well now she will attack my friends but I ignored it!" 

"It isn't your fault Kem. There was no signs at all of her being the one," Jungwon said sounding depressed.

"Was there signs of her liking Sunghoon?" Jake asked.

"Now that I think about it she did ask about what Kemi more often and Sunghoon being with her," he said. "Gosh why didn't I see that coming!" 

"It isn't your fault. No one would expect that happening," Mai said grabbing Jungwons hand.

"We are all here for you. Like you are here for me," I said and layed my head on his shoulder.

"What are we gonna do?" Jay said.

"I have a plan now since I know who it is," Jake said.