Missing - 18

It's been 10 days since I last saw him. I haven't been able to get sleep at all. I am on the verge of losing my part-time job. Jungwon and Mai are worried for me. His parents are losing it as much as I am. Where could he be? I need to search and find more clues. I need to find him. He is the love of my life.

8 days before...

"Hey, Kemi have you heard from Sunghoon lately?"Jay said walking up to me in school.

"No last time I heard from him was on Saturday," I said looking confused.

"You guys never spoke yesterday?" he asked.

"Well I didn't want to bother him because of skating," I said.

"Hmm, but did you notice he never came to school yet?" he then said.

"I thought he was meeting you guys like he usually does. I don't see him until lunch," I said.

"Maybe he is just sick," Jay said kind of worried.

"If he was sick wouldn't he have told us?" I asked now sounding concerned.

Where the hell could he be? Should I come over after too see if he is okay? Where the actual fuck is he. I shouldn't ponder too hard on it. I'll just visit after school. 

Jays girlfriend then came around and took him away. He waved goodbye. It was more like a sad goodbye than an 'okay sucks for you' kind of goodbye. Jungwon then came out of the bathroom.

"I can't believe you asked me to go to the bathroom with you," I said rolling my eyes.

"I needed company," he said with a cute smile.

"Oh whatever let's go," I said.

We headed back to the classroom and all I could think is where is Sunghoon. If he never told Jay about where he is or me then something must have happened, right? Maybe he is sick and too lazy to type. I might just be overthinking again. I'll just text him letting him know I will see him after school.

Me:

i am coming after school to your house okay? miss you!

I then closed my phone and tried to distract myself from school from thereon. 

It was lunchtime. As I was heading down with Jungwon, he asked me if I was sitting with Sunghoon today since I now rotate to sit with him or Sunghoon. I don't get the point of why he can't just sit with us, but it's fine. Bunnie will be that bunnie. I told him I am and he was happy. As we were getting closer to the cafeteria we ran into Jake and Mai. Jake looked stressed and Mai looked concerned.

"Do you know where Sunghoon is?" Jake asked me.

"No Jay asked me the something this morning as I was waiting for Jungwon," I said now becoming concerned again.

"Shit," Mai said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just that he normally tells you guys right?" Mai asked.

"Yea but maybe he is sick," I said trying to calm my self down from panicking.

"Maybe he is," Jungwon said.

"Your probably right," said Jake sounding concerned.

I hope I am right.

It was then after school and I just texted Leena I will not be coming in. I headed towards the drug store to pick up medicine. I then got a message once again from that Instagram account. I opened it to see what it was.

sskl.2253: You still are clueless aren't you? Maybe buying your boyfriend some medicine won't do him good. actually it won't do him good at all. lol

I just rolled my eyes at that message. I am not clueless about where he is. I am for sure he is at home and is doing absolutely fine, well besides him being sick. I picked up some Advil and two energy drinks to keep him hydrated. I then headed over to his house. I went to the front door and rung the doorbell. His mother opened it.

"Oh hello, Mrs. Park-" I cut my sentence short noticing she doesn't look good. "Are you okay?" I asked again seeming concerned. 

She then started crying. I rushed over to her to calm her down as she was dropping towards the floor. Then Mr. Park saw us. He ran over to help her up. As he picked her up he motioned me to come in. I entered and took off my shoes. I helped him carry Mrs. Park towards the couch as she was still crying. 

"They will find him, honey," Mr. Park said. 

Who's him? I thought. Must be something else they are talking about. 

As Mrs. Park was still crying and I am still confused about why she is, Mr. Park asked me why I was here.

"Oh, I figured Sunghoon was sick today so I came over to drop medicine off," I then said showing the bag.

Mrs. Park looked at me and grabbed my hands as she tried to calm herself down. I was confused about why she would do so, but she just did. She looked me in the eyes with such sorrow. She made like I was dying or something.

"Oh sweetheart," she said still trying to calm herself down. "Sunghoon never came home since Saturday," she then continued on.

At that moment I felt my heart drop. I was completely numb. I felt like the whole world just blew up and we all became dead. This can't be true. I saw him get on the bus with me. He was with me the whole day. He was on that bus. I saw him. I swear I did. 

"Kemi?" Mr. Park said catching my attention.

I looked at both of them and started to think maybe he stayed at a friend's house. A friend we both don't know. I have to find him. He has to be here somewhere. I have to. He can't be gone. I need to find him now.

"Do you know where he went?" Mrs. Park asked me still holding my hands.

I shook my head no. "Maybe he is at a friend's house?" I said trying to calm myself down.

Mr. Park shook his head no. "You were the last person to ask about his disappearance."

"I swear we got on the same bus. How could I not forget about that? We spent the whole day together. I am for sure. Where is he? Where could he-" I stopped talking suddenly. 

I have to find him. It is a must. This is my fault. I should have gone home with him first. I should have made sure he got home. I should have called him as I left the bus. I should have stayed. I have to find him. He is everything to me. I need to find him. I need to. I have to go now. I suddenly stood up.

"Um, I have to go, my mom wants me home early," I said

"That's fine," Mr. Park said.

"I'm sorry," I said as I left.

Now to look for him.

a/n: OMG NSOICNSOIN THEY JUST DEBUTED!!! I am so happy JUNGWON MADE IT. I really don't know how to feel about K or daniel not making it. It just makes me upset not everyone could debut. It's depressing. 

a/n: I wrote this around the time they debuted so sorry for the confusion LOLOL I hope you enjoyed the story!