Getting Him Back - 24

"Okay does this sound good?" Jake asked us.

"Yeah I like the idea!" I said agreeing.

"I am still iffy about it," Jungwon said.

"Don't be such a worry wart," Mai said.

"I can't have you two go in there alone," Jungwon argued.

"Don't worry we will be safe promise," I said.

"Yeah Jungwon it's okay we just have to have trust," Jay said.

"Okay then," Jungwon said.

After this discussion everyone stayed to have dinner at my house. Yeesung was against the idea, but I told him to suck it up. Later on they went home and we decided to put the plan in action. I headed back up towards my room. I got ready for bed and had the sudden urge to look at old photos of Sunghoon and I. I first went to instagram to look at the photos I posted with him. The first one was way back on the day he asked me out. His first one was when we went to the ice skating rink. This man thought we were a couple and took our photo. That was an amazing, exciting day for me. I kept scrolling, switching between pages, looking at photos. I then went to check our old messages. The last message sent was "I love you <3" from him. Tears started forming in my eyes. I miss him.

Me:

I miss you hoonie...

I stared at the text I sent. By now he would have replied, but no because he's trapped. I wonder if Leena's parents even know he's there, or is he even over there to begin with? I really don't know if he is or isn't but either way we are going to find him.

It was now Monday. We all met in front of the school by the gate because Jay told us too. 

"Ugh where is your boyfriend?" I asked Mai getting impatient.

"I don't know I texted him awhile ago. Dumb idiot," she said.

I looked over at Jungwon and he wasn't doing good. "Don't worry you don't have to talk to her at all. If she asks you for anything just say you are busy helping me with homework," I said while patting his shoulder.

"Thanks Kem," he said giving a off a fake smile.

I am really concerned for him. He really loved Leena and she had to put this shit upon us. I hate her for that. I hate how I told her every moment I had spent with Sunghoon. I hate how she betrayed me like that. I just hate it. I am just full of mixed emotions right now because of her. 

"Hey guys!" Jay said running over with Jake.

"What took you guys so long?" I said agitated.

"Geez calm down. We are here now aren't we," Jay said.

Mai slapped his arm. "Stupid we have been standing here for 30 minutes for you two dumbos!" 

Jungwon just kept quiet. I understand why...he needs time to heal. This is really hard on him.

"Anyways...we have walkie talkies for us to use when we plan to attack on Wednesday!" Jay said holding up a bag.

"Oh that's smart," I said.

He handed us one by one walkie talkies to use. We all put them away in our bag after taking a look at them.

"That was smart," Mai said complementing him.

"Why thank you," He said and peaked her on the cheek.

"Not here you idiot!" Mai then said getting flustered.

I missed that from Sunghoon if I was being honest. I can't relate everything to Sunghoon though and if they want to do that they should be able to. It is their relationship, but I can see why Mai didn't want that to happen. They have been trying to keep lowkey since 4 days ago when they got together finally. Her breakup with Jake was on the day I found out about Sunghoons disappearance. I didn't know they were dating until two days ago when she decided to tell us. 

I looked over to Jungwon who was obviously affected by the kiss on the cheek.

"Okay guys I'm going to go. Come on Jungwon," I said and linked arms with him. We waved goodbye and headed over to class.

As we were walking there Jungwon still looked sad. "Do you want to come with Mai and I after school to pick up the supplies?" I asked him.

"No I am going with Jake and Jay after school," he said sounding like he doesn't want to go.

"It's okay you don't have to-" I said but got cut off.

"Kem enough. I just want to be alone for now," he said and removed my arm.

He then ran over somewhere and I have no clue where, but I thought it was best to leave him alone. I decided to text Mai about what happened.

Throughout the whole day, Jungwon was being distant from us. He didn't eat lunch with us or he didn't talk to me in class. He did wait for me after class, but he left me when we met up with Mai. 

"I don't know what to do," I said while walking with Mai.

"Just give him space Kem. He needs some time to himself," Mai said.

"You are right," I said.

As we kept walking, we just talked about school and how much work the teachers are giving us. We ended up in front of the department store after. We spent 30 minutes in looking for things we all need. We then checked out and let the boys know what we bought. After that Mai and I parted ways. I then got a message on my phone.

Manger K.:

you and jake are fired. we cleaned out your lockers already.

Well that was quicker than expected. I guess me and Jake need to find a new part time job.

Me:

okay. Sorry.

I then went to bed after that.