First Love - 09

"How come you never told me?" he said in shock.

"Same exact reason why you couldn't tell me. Except I started liking you in middle school after you saved me from the ball. Yea I only told you I liked those guys because I thought I was making it obvious in middle school. The ones before are genuine, but hey you liked other girls before too. Heck, you dated one in middle school!" I said. I then laughed towards the end.

He just laughed. "To be fair I was trying to get over you, but liking and dating other girls wasn't it because I would still feel jealous of other guys. I still do, yet it's not as bad as before," he then said.

"So I was your first love?" I then asked.

"Yup. My first love is my best friend. If I could go back in time I would have grown balls to tell you I liked you," He said.

"You should've, but then again. I don't think we are meant to be. I want to keep our friendship the way it is. I love having you around me," I then said.

"I agree. Well then do you still like me?" He asked curiously.

What do I tell him? Yes? No? I don't know? After hanging with Sunghoon I don't really feel the same before, just like how he feels now. Should I just say that kiss made me realize we are just bestfriends? Maybe I should.

"That kiss showed me we are just best friends," I then said with a smile.

"Okay good cause like that kiss also made me realize that too," He smiling back.

He then inched closer to me and hugged me. My face was buried in his neck. This feels good, yet I know this is our way of parting as people who want that relationship. People who just want to say goodbye to the feeling they both shared and keep their cherished friendship alive. I was crying a bit in his shoulder because it did hurt a bit that I will leave this feeling that felt so amazing. Yet there was no way to retrieve it since it vanished between us. We stayed like this for a while. I could tell he was crying too. I know he knows I am cause his shirt is getting socked with tears and now make up too. Oops sorry, not sorry. 

I pulled away and reached out to wipe his tears. He was crying a lot too. We both just giggled. He pulled me back in for the last time.

He kissed me on top of my head and said "Goodbye first love," and pulled away.

We then got up and sat at the end of the bed in silence. It was for the best for both of us. If we were meant to be we should have gotten together a long time ago, but the universe says other wise. I then looked at shirt and it had makeup on it.

"Take off your shirt!" I said in shock.

"What w-why?" he said freaking out.

"Cause I cried like an idiot and got your shirt stained!" I said.

He looked at it and said "It's fine. I'll just go change later."

"No take it off now before it stains!" I then argued.

"No it's fine Kem," he said arguing back.

I then proceeded to take off his shirt for him. "It's not like I have seen you with out your shirt on before. I just did a couple minutes ago so relax child," I said fighting him.

I finally got the shirt off and rushed into his bathroom. I looked at myself first to see I was a mess. I told myself I will wash my face later. I then started scrubbing shirt. Luckily it didn't stain. I then finished and hunged it up in is bathroom so it doesn't stink. I then wash my makeup off and come back out. He was still shirtless. Dumb shithead put on something. I went into his drawer and picked a shirt. It was blue, unlike his white shirt I almost ruined, and had black lettering. I threw the shirt at him.

"Here put it on we are going to go walking. That's what I decided," I then said. I waited for him to get ready and we headed downstairs.

As we came down his mom asked if we were okay. I guess our eyes were still red and our nose. I said that we watched something really sad. She believed it and let us go. We then headed over towards the park near his house. Then a thought came into mind. He never told me the other person he liked.

"So wait who do you like now then?" I asked.

"Um..." He said hesitant. "Please don't tell her. It's your coworker Leena."

I started laughing. "Leena?? You made it so obvious you liked her that Mai told me you do," I said after.

"Hey not funny," He said pouting.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir bun bunz," I said teasing him.

"Oh shut up already!" he said laughing.

We just spent the rest of the day talking and forgetting we ever kissed. I eventually stayed till dinner and ate with his family. I then headed home and headed for bed. I just realized by then I never looked at my phone all day. I wondered if Sunghoon texted me? I should check. It then said no new messages. I did have another notification though from Instagram.

ajj.klm sent you a message

Again with this idiot!! I opened it to see what this person said.

ajj.klm: ready to see your bestfriend get hurt.

Okay what the prick! Why are they involving my friends? This should be between me and that person. Not between everyone I care about and that person. I then respond immediately.

k.lee02: don't get them involve hoe. istg.

ajj.klm: you asked for it remember. payback is a bitch.

k.lee02: at least tell me who you are aiming for.

ajj.klm: it's a secret.

After that I spammed the account asking who, but they never replied. I am now freaking out. What if something goes wrong tomorrow because of me? This is my problem and my friends just go dragged into it. I don't know what to do. Do I just tell my friends? BUt what if they get mad for me hanging with Sunghoon cause you could see this coming. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. I then get a notification on my phone from someone.

hoonie👀:

i am not a grouch, but whatever.

I feel kind of relieved now. I thought he was mad at me. Then again why should I care? I was gonna respond, but my heart was racing twice as fast. What do I do? Should I respond? It would be smart. 

Me:

thought you were mad hoe?

hoonie👀:

i was but now I'm not.

Me:

howcome?

hoonie👀:

cause now i know you are not with him anymore

Me:

why should you care mofo

hoonie👀:

cause remember i still like you. it's hard seeing you or just knowing you are with another guy

My heart fluttered. That was cute. I can't give him my all yet though. I just met him. I need to know more about him. Maybe what I said about giving this time to see if I will like him back was true. At first it was a lie, but now I think it is. He treats me with so much care and only see's me as a girl. Literrally.

Me:

well stop worrying he is my bsf since kindergarten. what you gonna do about it😗

hoonie👀:

make you mines first.

a/n: this was a stressful chapter once again. I just added stress to myself. I have so much chem homework it'snot even funny. I cry. Anyways thanks for reading!!