Liar - 10

The next morning came and I still didn't answer Sunghoon ever since the last text he texted me, which was him making me his. I was not for it. I personally think he is moving to fast. I told him I like him as a friend, for now. I need to actually know who he is, like his true colors. I can't just date someone off of looks. I want them to be that person I can always rely on. 

I got ready and headed downstairs to see Yeesung eating...breakfast? I was confused. What happened to 'I don't east breakfast'? What a brat. Exactly why he is no help of a brother. The only thing he is good at his school, which is why he is majoring in pre-med. He wants to become a surgeon. That is why my parents let him stay here still because they think he is the golden child. I get good grades too, but they don't really acknowledge that. They only care for the firstborn. 

I was now waiting at the bus stop with Jungwon. We were waiting for the bus and Mai. She told us she would be running a little late because she has a surprise. Jungwon and I had forgotten the kiss by now, I think. We did have lingering feelings though because if we didn't then why did we cry? Also, that was my most embarrassing moment ever. Yes, I cried in front of him before, but not that much. Mai then showed up with....Jay? So much surprises today.

"Hi sorry I am late!" she said with a smile.

"It's fine," Jungwon said.

"Oh so you brought Jay?" I asked.

"Yea surprise!" she said awkwardly.

It then came silent until Jungwon asked "So you live around here?" 

"Yea I actually catch the second bus to school," he said.

"Oh really? That's why we don't see you," I said in amazement.

We all just talked and learned more about each other. Jungwon and I weren't really fond of Jay because of how he rubbed off on Mai, but then again it isn't his fault. Hes actually very sweet and kind hearted. I can see why she likes him, but the only bad part is that he doesn't give a fuck about school. Really worries me. The bus finally arrives and we got on. We all headed towards the back. Jay and Mai sat next to each other, so I was stuck sitting next to Jungwon. The whole ride me and Jungwon were playing a game on our phones. He beat me like twice, but I beat him three times. He then wanted to quit because I was teasing him about losing to me.

"I always thought you two were dating," said Jay.

Jungwon and I froze. Yeah not the best time to bring that up.

"Why would you say that?" I said laughing.

"I don't know you guys just seem close," he then said.

It then got really awkward the whole bus ride to school. Well awkward for Jungwon and I. The two idiots behind were perfectly fine. I think they both like each other, but I am not sure why they didn't make a move by now. It's been 4 months since they met. It should be good enough to know each other by now. 

We finally arrived to school. We let Mai and Jay go first without us because now they flirted too much for us to listen. Made us feel single. Jungwon and I just mocked them because of how flirty they were, yet they ain't dating. Confusing. I then remember two things. One I really need to go to the bathroom and two that ajj.klm person. What are they gonna do today. I am gonna feel so horrible about this. 

We got to the classroom and I told Jungwoon I need to go use the bathroom. I don't know why I have such bad bladder issues. I swear everytime I get to school I go to the bathroom. Plus something happens. I wonder what will happen now. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I then exited. I was walking back to class when suddenly I hear music playing in a classroom. I went to go look inside. It was Sunghoon. He was dancing? 

He was really good. He had done some hard moves, but he made it look easy. His dancing was very elegant. It must be due to his skating skills. He has nice balance and gives enough energy into each move. I was probably staring for a while now. Then the music stopped. To be clear where I am watching him at is by the door. Im looking through the crack. Anyways he turned around and headed for the door. Oh shit. I then backed away from the door, but it was too late. Ah shit now we are making eye contact while I am on the floor and he is just looking at me. Luckily no one was around. He then smirked and pulled me up. After that he pulled me into the room.

"So you were watching?" he asked with a smirk.

"No I was passing for your information," I said looking away.

"Sure," He said.

"Okay maybe I was watching," I said still looking away cause I am blushing mad hard.

He then pinned me against a wall. He then asked "Was it good?" 

We were now two inches away from each other. I was freaking out. What to do I need to get back to Jungwon. Exactly why going to the bathroom in the morning is no good. 

"You were fine," I said looking away.

He then leaned in. I thought he was gonna kiss me so I closed my eyes. Then I heard a laugh. 

"Not yet," he whispered in my ear. He then got off me and exited the room. 

At this point my heart is beating like never before. It really does feel like it is going to burst. I was gonna cry because I don't want this feeling yet. It feels like I am moving too fast. This is making me frustrated. I then headed back to class.

Jungwon did asked why I had took so long. I told him I had personal issues. He did seem concern because he kept asking what happened, but I never said anything. The rest of the day went on normal. I got harassed by all the fan girls, Mai skipped out on school, and Sunghoon was just there. After the whole school day nothing bad happened. I waited all day to see what would happen, but nothing did. I was confused. I just thanked the lords nothing happened. 

a/n: I know this is shorter than others because this chapter is essential, but not. Thanks for reading it!