You & I - 16

Jungwon and I are now in class since that encounter that morning. We were all shocked by what happened over winter break. Jungwon could not share the excitement due to the fact his girlfriend goes to another school. As we were sitting in class Jungwon passed me a note. I opened it and it said 'why didn't you tell us?'. I wrote back saying that 'i was confused about my feelings with you and him and I wasn't sure I liked him until you kissed me and then fine maybe I do and then one thing led to another and now I am dating him'. He then wrote back saying 'You could have told us after he asked you out!!'. 'I wanted to give it time.' I wrote back. 

After the morning classes, we had lunch. Jungwon and I went to go pick up Mai from her class, but as soon as we got there Jake was with her in the classroom.

"Oh great, I guess it's me and you today sir," I said looking at Jungwon. 

"Hell no I'll go sit with someone else," he said then.

"What why? You have me what the prick!" I said in an offended tone.

"I ain't third wheeling you guys. Bye Kem just meet me after," He said and winked at me.

Why did he leave me? Now I have to eat by myself. Dumbass he should've ate with me! I am now lonely. Why did he say third-wheeling too? Sunghoon isn't even eating lunch with me. I then felt someone wrap their hands behind me. I got scared I turned around and pushed them off. 

"I have a boyfriend!" I said sticking out my hands.

I then heard laughing. I then noticed it was Sunghoon. Oh no I just pushed my boyfriend away. He then walked towards me.

"Oh so whos your boyfriend?" he asked with a smirk.

"You know who! Anyways stop people are starting," I said looking around. All the fangirls staring at me or in other words glaring at me. Then we have the other people who don't treat Sunghoon like a celebrity looking at me like I have lost it.

"Who cares. Let them know you are mines," He said.

"No I don't want to die! You want me murdered?" I said.

"No never," he said laughing. "Common lets go to lunch with Jake and Jay," He then said.

"We are eating with them?" I asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Yes," He said.

"Will Mai be there?" I asked.

"Depends on Jake and her," he answered. 

We then headed to the the cafeteria. Everyone was whispering around us and staring at us. Some people took photos. Man I wish I had my mask on again. I really do be getting attacked, but he keeps telling me to forget it and all that. If I turely want to be with him I need to know that this was part of the deal. Gosh dang it why he gotta be so damn hot! We then got our food and sat at a table. Jay and his girlfriend then joined us.

"Hey Sunghoon and Kemi," he said with a smile as he was sitting down.

"Hi," I said coldly.

"Hey," Sunghoon said while nudging me. I mouthed to him what. He said to be nice. I said never. 

Jays girlfriend just looked at me and Sunghoon. She gave him a smile, but just glared at me. What is with girls glaring at me at this school. I didn't do shit. The only thing I did do is date this dumbo over here. Jay and his girlfriend then started getting flirty in front of me and Sunghoon. Sunghoon and I just looked at each other and laughed. 'Gross' I mouthed. He then nodded in agreement. Trust me Sunghoon and I flirt, but not infront of people, now that is just rude. After a few minutes. Jake and Mai came over.