Awkward - 07

It feels like 10 minutes passed since we were in this position. I think it was time I should tell him to get off me. I grab his hands and pull them away. I then turn around. He was blushing mad hard. I am pretty sure I was too. I found it kind of cute he's blushing this much. I felt bad for saying this, but I had to. I have only one person in mind and that was Jungwon.

Still holding his hands, I say "Sunghoon I-I just met you," I said not making eye contact with him.

It was quiet. I felt bad, so I then said "Just give it time, maybe I will end up liking you back, who knows. Just give it time. For now friends?" while looking at him in the eyes.

He looked kind of happy yet sad. He then said "Okay, friends then," he said with a soft sad smile.

It came really awkward. I didn't know what to do. Then I realized that I was still wearing the dress. Oh shit. I then pushed him out of the dressing room. He looked shocked.

"I have to change! I am in the dress still. Sorry!" I said smiling then slamming the door.

He just walked away laughing. I could hear him. Dang his laugh was cute aswell. Should I consider liking him? I can't though because that 'what if'. That 'what if' Jungwon and I do have a chance of being together. 'What if' Jungwon does like me? I don't know what to do. Jungwon could like Leena just like Mai said, but should I believe that? Mai always tells the truth, but Jungwon would have told us he was into Leena. I am so lost at this point.

I then changed. I then looked at the price tag and it was $160 for this dress. WHAT?! I thought. I can't afford this. I am not that rich, hell I am a broke mofo. I'll just put it away. I then came out of the dressing room and gave the lady the dress. 

"Did you not like it?" she asked.

"No I did. Maybe another time," I said with a smile.

I then found Sunghoon outside on his phone. I was walking towards him then a girl showed up in front of him. She then said something, but he was ignoring her. I kind of felt angry she was there. I know I shouldn't but still, it was still there. He didn't even look up, in fact, he looked cold. She then looked away sad. I then walked up with him with my disguise. 

"Ready?" I asked.

He looked up. "Yup. Wheres the dress?" he said.

"I'm too broke for that. Funny you think I am rich," I said.

"I thought you were poor hoe," Sunghoon then said. It was back to being normal, just like that.

"Fine I'm leaving bitch," I said walking towards the exit.

"Okay. See you. Bye. I'll just make you pay me $400 back," he said.

I then stopped and turned around. I glared at him through my glasses and he just smirked.

"NOOO. Fine, I'll stay," I said pouting.

He just laughed. "Just stay there. I'll be right back," he said then went somewhere in the store. I wondered where he was.

My phone then went off.

ajj.klm wants to send you a message.

Who just dmed me?

I then open my phone to see what it was.

ajj.klm: I know you are with him today. That crappy disguise did nothing bitch. Stay away or prepare for the consequences. xoxo aj.

Who the fuck is aj? I thought. And my disguise was that shitty? I thought I looked like an undercover agent that is still fashionable. Dammit. See if I were to date this mofo I will get shit like this. This ain't fair. Exactly another reason why I can't be more than friends with him. I then wanted to know what she was talking about.