Jungwon Special - 02

I know it is horrible of me to go visit her in jail, but I really need closure and a reason on why she did it, but she keeps saying our relationship was real. Today was the last day I was going to try it by myself, before Mai and Kemi tag along like planned. They really want me to get better and I promised to myself to take their advice even if it is something I don't want to hear. They are my best friends trying to help me.

As I arrived the guards gave me a visitors pass and I waited for Leena to be taken out of the cell. She came out and rolled her eyes. As she sat down, she glared at me.

"Why do you keep coming back if you don't even believe me?" she said.

"I just want a simple explanation," I said.

"I told you-" I cut her off.

"No you told me lies, tell me the truth," I said.

"Fine since you really want to hear it. I really never liked you. In fact I did it to get back at Kemi because she obviously liked you, but Sunghoon always had eyes on her which pissed me off! But I started to actually like you and Sunghoon was just in the way. That is it," She said.

"You are lying..." I said trying to convince myself this is the truth and what I needed to hear, but it felt wrong.

"Well I am not that is straight up the truth," she said blantly.

This isn't working at all. I think Mai and Kemi need to come.

The next visit I came with them. They did the same process.

"Well look it here it is the bitch that stabbed me," she said.

Kemi rolled her eyes. She could care less.

"We aren't here to talk about her dumbo. We are here to talk about you mofo!" Mai said.

"Why? I explained to Jungwon already," she scoffed.

"No you lied," I said.

"Okay fine lets see if this sounds like a lie," Leena started. She then told them exactly what she told me last time. Word for word. Strange.

We then huddled up.

"That is exactly what she said to me last time word for word!" I said.

"Yea it did sound too good to be true," Kemi then said.

"I think it is better to move on and just accept this story. It's been two months Jungwon. We need to all move on," Mai said.

I agreed with her, but I can't I just can't. I know this is the thing I want best for me, but they are right too. I think it is time to let go and move on with my life.

"Sounds true now that you told someone else," I said. "This will be my last visit Leena...goodbye," I said and got up and left.

As we were leaving, Kemi patted my back. "Good job! I am proud of you!" she said.

"Me too!" Mai then added.

"So does anyone want to take me to go eat lunch as a reward?" I said smirking.

They both stopped in their tracks and looked at each other.

"He's taking advantage of us?" Kemi said pretending to be hurt.

"I know! Who does that donkey think he is??" Mai said appalled.

I rolled my eyes. They laughed.

"Of course we will pay for our little woonie," Kemi said ruffling my hair.

We all laughed. It was good to hear that since it was kind of a indication that everyone moved on. 

a/n: Man that was the last page I wrote. I am sad very sad, but thank you all for reading. I hope I can continue this???