Unknown Pt2 - 20

"The kidnapper?" they all said in unison.

I looked at them and nodded.

"How do you know the kidnapper?" Jay asked.

"How did you find out who it was?" Jake then asked.

"Do you know their location?" Jungwon asked.

"We need to get to the police station," Mai then said. 

"Okay! One at a time peoples! I am one person with one brian so please. ONE AT A TIME," I said. They all came quiet. "Thank you. First Jay and Jake's questions. I found out by thinking of what you said about strange activity. When I first started hanging out with Sunghoon someone contacted me and told me they would make me regret being with him and that they would harm my friends."

"Oh, that account you warned us about!" Jungwon said.

"Yes that one. Anyways I blocked it and it made another one saying that they were planning something huge. Then they finally completed it on Saturday after we left the park that day. Then earlier I got another dm from that person about him needing more than just medicine. See this is my fault. I should have responded and I should have done what was asked. I thought it was just some random trying to intervene. Why am I so stupid!" I said putting my head into my hands.

Jungwon walked over and sat next to me. "It's not your fault. I would have ignored it as well. You don't know the face behind the screen so why should you bother. It isn't your fault," he then said wrapping his arm around me. 

"Yeah, Kemi. This was very unpredictable. Don't worry about it," Jay said.

"So what does he or she want?" Jungwon asked.

"60 million," I said.

"60 million bucks!?!" Mai said in shock.

"Where are we gonna get that!" Jake said.

"Exactly!" I said frustrated.

My phone went off. I unlocked it to see another message.

sskl.2253: seems like you don't have 60 million. how about this. we play a simple game with your friends included. all have to do tasks for me and maybe break rules. no involvement of the police. if questioned you know nothing. if you pass you get him back. if you fail one round well too bad.

k.lee02: How do I just lie to them?!

sskl.2253: then 60 million it is.

"What do we do guys?" I said showing the phone so they can read it.

Jake sighed. "I guess we have to play," he said.

"What are you crazy! If we are breaking the law then no!" Mai said.

"You already did," Jungwon then said.

"When?" she asked.

"When you skipped school with Jay," Jungwon then said. 

"Oh yea!" she then said.

"Anyways what are we going to do?" I said trying to move on.

"We play," Jungwon said.

"Yup," Mai said.

"Agreed," said Jay.

"Okay, here we go," I said.

k.lee02: Let's play.

sskl.2253: okay great I will add you all into a group chat and send videos daily of your task. Of course, you can't tell it's me.