Tired - 21

"Kemi...Kemi...Kemi," said a woman's voice.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my mother's face.

"Are you okay? You passed out while with Mai and Jungwon them," She continued.

I looked around to see me in an unfamiliar place. I tried to get up to see where we were, but my mother pushed me back down.

"No getting up yet we are at the hospital. Your health is screwed up honey! You haven't been eating and you are having lack of sleep according to the doctor," She said.

"Yea I know," I said.

"You know? If you knew why didn't tell us?" My mom said starting to get angry.

"Cause I don't care about my health," I said neglecting her feelings.

"Well I do! Your whole family does! I know sweetie you have been going through a lot and I promise they will find him! You just need to keep your hopes up and keep healthy for him!" She scolded me.

Right then my dad came in. "Ahh, honey don't get frustrated at her. She is still recovering," He said handing her coffee he bought her.

"Yeah mom we can hear you down the hall way," Yeesung said following behind my father.

"She doesn't care about her health!" my mother said angrily.

"Kemi why did you say that?" my dad said concerned.

"Not you too. Fine I will take better care of myself," I said rolling my eyes.

"Aye don't give them attitude Kem," Yeesung scolded.

"Pssh," I said turning away from them.

I am just so stressed. I lost so much sleep just thinking about him. I can't stop thinking about him and how he is doing. I can't tell if he is alright or if he is even okay. I can't tell if he is starving to death because of that monster. I need to know how he is. I just want to see him and give him the biggest hug. I want him back. I need him back. He is everything.

My parents eventually left with my brother. I was left alone in the hospital. I was told to stay here over night which was a no can do. I have to leave early and meet the others so we can get him back. So we can end this non sense. So we can go back to being normal. We can go on all the dates in the world. I can even see him skate once again like he did before. I miss him.

The next morning I was welcomed by all my friends with flowers and balloons.  

"Hey Kemi, I am glad your up," Mai said sitting besides me.

I just smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"To see you stupid," Jungwon said walking over towards me. 

We all laughed. That was something we haven't heard in awhile.

"It's been awhile since we all smiled," Jake said.

"It has," Jay then said.

"Are you doing better?" Jungwon asked.

"Yup I got a lot of sleep because they gave me sleeping pills, but it helped," I said with a weak smile.

"Kem you need to watch out for your health! Please be careful," Mai then said.

"Ah I heard enough of that yesterday," I said.

"Your parents nagged you?" Jake asked.

I nodded letting out a big sigh.

"We are all just watching out for you," Mai said concerned.

"I know but I will take better care of myself," I said 

"Okay as long as you do not end up in the hospital again," Jungwon said.

"Deal," I said.

We then continued with small talks. We just talked about how school has been hard for all of us. We know we see each other after school because of the game, but we don't really encounter each other during school these days. We try to study like crazy during school hours so our grades don't drop because of this after school biz. I mean Jay was still the same about his work so nothing really changed, but my grades dropped a little, not as much, but just a little because of  everything going on.

"Wait," I said turning the attention on to me. "We have to meet Sunghoons parents today," I then said.

"No we don't," Jay said.

"Yes we do we need to get him back!" I said angrily.

"No we don't Kem," Jungwon then said.

Why is everyone saying we don't. We do! The person just said we do! So how are we supposed to get Sunghoon back if we don't go. 

"Are you guys stupid! We have to go! NOW!" I said panicking.

"Okay no you can't leave because of your health and two we have a plan to get him back already," Mai then said.

"Cause you know it makes no sense to tell his parents hes dead when he is coming back. Maybe it's plan was to make the parent's hate us or something," Jay then said.

"Or maybe we aren't even getting him back..." Jake then said.

My heart stopped.

"Your right we have no proof that he is still alive! There was no prize or whatever after yesterdays task!" Mai then said.

I was shocked. This makes all sense now. Why they want the recording. No photo last night. Telling his parents he is dead. This is coming together. Why am I only noticing this now. He can't die! This is all my fault! Why am I stupid!! Why did he get kidnapped. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN.

"You guys. What if the recording we do is to give Sunghoon one last glance at his parents and us?" Jake then asked.

"Okay guys we need to rethink this. For god sake his girlfriend is right there," Jay then said.

"Finally someone has a brain!" Mai then said.

"Pssh whatever. Don't you see! She is on the verge of crying," Jay said.

I was to be honest. I really don't want to lose my boyfriend to some wack ass hoe who I have ignored this whole time. 

"Aww Kemi don't cry! Jay has a plan," Jake said.

"Yea he has a plan," Jungwon said handing me tissues.

"Is it going to work?" I asked curiously.

"It will only work if you let us use your phone," Jay said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"I'll tell you the plan," Jay then said.