Enough - 11

By now 2 weeks have past and no sign of anything bad happened to my best friends yet. I don't know why that person said that to me. It really makes me wonder why they would say that and then do nothing. Then again I should have told my best friends. I really don't know what to do. Besides that Jungwon and I are now back to being regular. We don't get freaked out if someone asks if we are dating. I think I can say we both forgot we ever liked each other. We rather like this relationship than having something romantic. It would make us feel different. It wouldn't be the same. On the other hand, Sunghoon has been coming to my part-time job with the other two. At first, Jungwon and Jake were confused about why he kept coming with us, but then they got used to it. Jake could careless and I think he thought Sunghoon came was because of him. They have a very close relationship I see. Anyways during work, Leena would ask me about Sunghoon. I think she has a thing for him, which made me mad for two reasons. One was because of Jungwon. The second well I guess you can say I was jealous. I am starting to learn about Sunghoon more. He really just sees me as the only girl in the world, besides his sister and mother. I kid you not, Leena tries to flirt with him and he doesn't do anything back. I knew this affected bunnie, but Jungwon is the type of person who wouldn't get mad at the other person. Actually he and Sunghoon came really close to each other since they actually study together and stuff. Its good Jungwon is making friends like this. 

Right now school is about to end and we start winter break tomorrow. Yes, we did have exams, but that wasn't really important.

"Okay, guys have a great winter break and see you all after we come back!" The teacher said dismissing us.

"Finally," Jungwon said leaning back into his chair.

"I know! we can do something together with Mai!" I said smiling.

A girl then came up to me. She looked at me funny and then said to Jungwon "Why are you friends with this loser?"

I was taken aback, but not really because this always happens. It's just that we both don't know her, yet she came up to us.

"Excuse me?" I said in shock.

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to him," she said in a pissed off tone.

Jungwon then stood up. He then grabbed his bag and then grabbed my arm. "Let's go," he said after.

I was confused. What just happened? Does he actually know her? I was so lost yet I followed. I grabbed my bag and followed him out, but the bitch pulled me back. She actually grabbed my hair. 

I yelped. "Ouch! Anything but the hair," I said whimpering.

Jungwon turned around. Everyone left in the classroom was looking at us. Jungwon then grabbed her hand and pulled it off my head. That shirt hurt, but she did let go.

"Geez, what is her problem?" I mumbled to Jungwon.

He then said nothing and just pulled me out with him. The girl then followed and he could tell because we stopped.

He then yelled, "What are all the girl's problems in this school!" Everyone in the hallway turned their attention to us now. I tried to calm him down by saying it's okay but no. He kept going,

"Why are you guys attacking her? Huh!" he said in frustration. "You guys don't get it. I reject you or you just know I am with her and you guys attack her? For what? Revenge? If you have a problem with me, then tell me. Not attack her. Exactly the reason why I don't date at this school!" he kept going. He then looked at me. I knew he was pissed. I never have seen him like this before. I was scared of him too. I looked around and everyone else was in shock. This is who he is. The reason why I liked him.