D-Day 1 - 25

It was the day we are going to invade her house. The day before we talked about how we are going to do it. The boys said she comes back from school around 3:00 and she leaves her house at 3:30 for the part time job. Since it was a 30 minute difference it was kind of hard to get in there and out, plus knowing theres a guy that also lives in the house who is named Carlos. We have no clue if that is her brother or not. The boys also say her parents come home from work around 7, or at least her mom does. After that they don't know because they have already headed home. Those were the tricky parts of getting the timing down, so we decided to make two plans and put it in play just incase.

Right now it is currently 11 am, lunch time. We are all sitting here anxious to get my boyfriend back, especially me. The thought of him missing still shocks me till this day. I was so used to him being around me, but him being gone just doesn't feel right, of course. I just want to have his presence again, his comfort. 

"Wonnie you need to eat," said Mai looking at him.

He was just playing around with his food or in other words mixing it around in a circle, creating another dish that probably does not taste right.

"Stop. It's not gonna taste good," I said grabbing his hand to stop the circling motion.

The rice and chicken and salad with dressing were all mixed in together. It looked unappetizing. Jungwon just looked at me and removed my hand and kept stirring. Ever since we found out it was Leena he has been out of it. He now turns a cold shoulder to us and gives short answers when talking to him. He hates bringing up the situation of him knowing its Leena and he hates the pity he gets from it. We just don't know how to comfort him.

After lunch was over we all headed back to class. I was walking with Jungwon. Silence fell between us as we were walking. Then finally he spoke up.

"Sorry," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being distant and pushing you guys away," He said.

"It isn't your fault. It's something hard to process," I said.

A tear dropped from his eye. We stopped walking. I looked around to see if there was an empty classroom around us. I found one and pulled Jungwon there. I closed the door and finally...finally he cried. I hugged him for comfort and rubbed his back as he let out sobs.

"It's okay let it out," I said patting him.

"...Im so sorry..." he mumbled.

"Its okay I promise," I said.

I started getting teary myself. I felt bad because it isn't something he wanted, plus he really liked her which is fucked up on her part. We just stood there crying for about 10 minutes then he pulled away.

"Your crying?" he asked.

I laughed. "You made me cry asshole!" 

We both then laughed. He finally showed a smile that was missing for awhile. I wiped my tears then wiped his. 

"Do you feel better now?" I asked. He nodded.

We then came back to class a tad bit late and got in trouble, but it wasn't that bad. 

School then finished and we all met outside the gate. Jay and Jake were there already waiting for the three of us to get there. I came down with Jungwon and Mai trailed behind since she came out later than us. We then headed to Jakes house.

"I'm nervous," said Mai.

"Don't be," I said locking arms with her.

"Yeah we will be safe and play this out right," said Jay.