Mai Special - 03

Today I hung out with Jake at the amusement park and ran into Kemi them. Honestly I think I faked the whole emotion with Jake there. I have been spending more time with Jay lately that I think I am falling for him harder than ever. I tried to ignore the fact I am and ignore the fact he likes me even when he has a girl...well had. He broke up with her. I think it is better to break up with Jake too because I think I like Jay too much. I can't help it. I just known and liked Jay longer than Jake. I shouldn't have dated Jake, but I knew there was something there for him. I knew there was...I promise.

"Are you having fun?" Jake asked me with a cute smile.

I smiled brightly and nodded. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. 

The next day I decided to dedicate myself to understanding what I truly want. What I need for myself to be happy. I needed to think for a hot moment. I spent the whole day analyzing and considering what could happen in both situations. I then finally made up my mind after hours of contemplating. I am going to like Jay. 

The next day I told Jake we needed to talk after school. He knew something was wrong because of his uneasy tone when he answered me. After school we decided to meet at a park near our school. We both sat down on the bench. I grabbed his hands.

"Jake I need to explain this very well," I said looking down. I gulped. "I shouldn't be dating you...I really shouldn't I am a terrible girlfriend and I suck at giving you the same energy back," I said as tears started to form in my eyes. I looked at him and he was getting teary too.

We both genuinely loved each other, but my love for him wasn't as strong as his for me. 

"I know where this is going," He said as he removed him hands from my grip.

"I am sorry," I said breaking down in tears.

He then came into hug me. He was obviously being the bigger person here, even though he is the one being dumped. He started patting my back.

"It is okay...I knew this would happen sooner or later. You guys were always meant for each other and I just thought I had a chance to be with you," he said trying to hold his tears back, but his voice kept cracking.

We sat in this position of a long time. Him quietly crying while I am sobbing. After a few minutes I pulled away. I grabbed his hands again.

"Let's stay good friends..please," I said still holding back my tears.

He nodded with a smile. "Yes."

We sat there for awhile talking about something else to get our minds off this situation we had. Eventually he had to go to his part time job and I had to go home. As I was walking home I kept cursing at myself for being such a horrible person. I wanted to slap myself, but couldn't. I swear people were looking me like I was crazy. As I got home I just rolled in my bed for dumping someone who is a good person and didn't do anything wrong. I then left them in pain aswell. After a few hours of laying there my phone went off. It was aunty Lorine.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is Kemi at your place?" she asked.

"No why?" I asked.

"She didn't come home yet," she said.

"Oh I will call my.." I stopped. What do I call him? Ex, friend, someone I know?

"Hello? Mai?" she said snapping me back to reality.

"I will call my friend that works with her," I said.

"Okay thank you! Let me know where she is and send her home immediately!" she said in a concerned tone and hung up.

I then called Jake.

"Hey," Jake said.

"Did Kemi leave work?" I asked.

"She didn't even come in," He answered.

"Wait what?" I said starting to panic.

"Why?" Jake said concerned.

"She isn't at home either...where is she? She usually goes straight home," I said starting to think. 

"Well I think she went to Sunghoons place after school," Jake said.

"Can you call if she is still there?" I will start calling her.

"Okay," He then hung up.

I started calling her but it kept going to voice mail. Where could she be? Hopefully she is at the Parks place. Then I got a message from Jake. I read it then dropped my phone...she left there an hour ago. I then started a group chat with Jake, Jay, and Jungwon.

Me:

EVERYONE GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN HOUSES AND GO LOOK FOR KEMI! SHE IS MISSING I REPEAT MISSING!

jayyy:

what??

Jakey:

she didn't answer?!

Me:

NO! FIND HER NOW!

bully 2🐰:

what!! okay I will leave now!

We all left our houses and started to look for her.