D-Day 2 - 26

I looked at Mai and she nodded. It was a signal to give me the hammer and her to take out the taser. I would use the taser, but god forbid that cause I would shock myself. We went down the steps slowly. As we got closer I looked around to see rope on a table and tape. Perfect to use on Carlos later. As we got closer we heard their conversation.

"Your girlfriend must not care about you because has she come yet? No? AHAH," Carlos said.

That dumb ass doesn't even know I am here. I shake my head and head down lower. I finally see Sunghoon. I swear I was gonna drop at that point, but I can't. He was all beaten up, tied up, tape around his mouth, and his clothes torn. He was still wearing the same outfit I last saw him in. I wanted to go run over there and hug him and cry and just hold him, but not right now. 

As we headed down lower trying not to get caught by Carlos, Sunghoon saw us. His eyes went big. I put my index finger on my lips indicating to not make this shit obvious. He looked away then and looked at Carlos. On the other hand, Carlos had his back facing us. He was doing something on a table that was next to Sunghoon. Mai and I just waited till it was the right time.

"Look how sharpe this knife is...boss wants you done by tomorrow," Carlos said.

Mai and I just looked at each other. What the fuck she was actually going to kill him?? I was shocked. Then Mai mouthed go as soon as Carlos put down the knife. I went first creeping behind him and then I had hit him hard with the hammer. He turned around.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Now Mais!" I yelled.

She ran over and tased him before he could get the knife. I then dropped the hammer and ran over to Sunghoon. I cupped his face and removed the tape from his mouth. I was about to cry, but remembered Carlos is only passed out.

"Quick Kem we need to tie him up!" Mai said.

"Okay," I then ran over and grabbed the rope and tape. We tied him to a pillar in the basement area or whatever room this is and tapped his mouth. Then Mai took out the walkie talkie to let them know we got Sunghoon.

I rushed over to him and he gave a week smile. I hugged him and then realized I should untie him. So i proceeded to.

"I missed you," I said as I was untying him.

"I did too," he said with a raspy voice.

After untying him I looked at him completely up and down. He lost weight and he was pale. I was angry and upset, but happy he is alive still. He stood up and kind of wobbled. 

"When was the last time you stood up?" I asked. 

"Ever since I got kidnapped," he answered.

"The heck so how did you...never-mind. You are safe now," I said.

I then hugged him. I pulled away and the kissed him. It felt exactly the same as the first time he kissed me. I will never get over this feeling.

"I am sorry this is my fault," I said to him.

"Why? It's not though," He said.

"It is! Someone has been dming me about you and that I should break up with you, but I didn't want to listen," I said looking down.

"It isn't your fault Kem. I would've ignored it too. Plus you never knew this would happen. Stop blaming yourself," He said and hugged me again.

"Okay..." I then looked at Mai. "Let's go," I said.

"Uh we can't," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"The boys saw her coming back home for some odd reason and now they are trying to stop her," Mai then said.

"We can sneak-" I said but suddenly got cut off by the walkie talkie.

"SHE WENT INSIDE I REPEAT SHE WENT INSIDE!" someone yelled through the walkie talkie.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!" Jake yelled.

"AH SHIT ANSWER US!" Jay yelled after.

We all looked at each other..oh no.

A/N: Sorry for the late update I had my wisdoms taken out and I was in pain...