Weekend - 06

After that conversation with Sunghoon on my phone, the day just got interesting. Had a lot of girls come up to me and ask why he is talking to me. Then it got so crazy that one girl slapped me, but Jungwon was there to save me, once again. I then had to be escorted out by Jungwon and Jake because I was getting attacked by these girls. It went on for the rest of the week until the weekend. Sunghoon said to meet him at the repair store downtown at 10 then we can go walk around while I'm waiting for my phone to get fixed. He also said he needs to leave by 3 because he has practice. Speaking of him, I was texting him this whole weekend, not only because of that but because we found things in common. Like I never knew he liked dancing. I mean figures because he likes to skate, but I always liked it when people danced, so I guess it is a common thing. Also we stan the same kpop group which was amazing, but he is not so crazy about it as I am. Plus I guess I was letting myself open up to him a bit, he is a really nice friend to me after all. On the other hand, Jungwon started showing signs of liking Leena, which I wasn't too sure about. The crazy part is that I wasn't as jealous as much.

Saturday morning came and I was getting dressed. Maybe I should wear a hoodie, black leggings, and a mask. Oh and also sunglasses, I thought. I know his fan girls will be there or will notice him. How could they not? I grabbed a white hoodie, leggings, and no show socks. I then got ready. Added some light makeup and put on a cap that was blank and black. I had my hair down aswell. I packed my mask and sunglasses in my bag and headed out with my white shoes. I then put all these on as soon as I arrived. I saw him just standing there. He was wearing black sweats with black socks underneath, black shoes, a sweater that was black with white words and a white-collar underneath. I am pretty sure he never recognized me because I walked towards him and he never said hi.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Mofo if you can't recognize me I-" he then cut me off.

"I know its you Kemi, but why are you dressed all covered up?" he said laughing.

"Cause I don't know I may or may have not been exposed to knowing you and talking to you," I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry. There's no fangirls here?" he said laughing.

"You sure? You scooped the place?" I said.

"No. Why would I? It's the weekend," He said bluntly.

Is he dumb? This kid be really ignoring them. "I don't know if you know this, but your not only popular at our school you know? You are also popular at other school. Not to mention you have an account that stalks you," I then said.

"Wow really," he said supprised.

"Omg your so stupid. Lets go in," I said and punched him in the shoulder.

I walked in and headed for the worker. 

"Hi I am here to fix my phone screen," I then said.

"Oh okay. It will take a while. Like around 3-4 hours?" He said.

"Okay sure!" I said with a smile, well you can't really see it.

"It will be $400," he said.

I then transferred the money from Sunghoon to him. I was hesitant at first, so I looked at him. Sunghoon just mouthed 'do it'. So I did. 

"Thank you. May I get your boyfriend's number to let you guys know when it's done?" the guy then said.

"Oh hes-" I get cut off.

"Yes. Its..." Sunghoon then said.

I looked at him. This dude really wants me killed. Ill kill him first then he could both be dead.