New Boyf - 15

A few weeks past since Sunghoon asked me out. We have been hanging out this whole winter break making it hard for me to hang out with my best friends. They don't suspect anything, yet. I haven't even told them yet, but I will eventually. I also got a text from that girl or boy or whatever again. They said they saw me and Sunghoon holding hands and now they are really pissed off. I should just block the person at this point. Anyways, just last week Sunghoon met my parents. It was interesting, but my mom loved him. She thought he was the perfect son, bumping my brother to the second favorite. I laughed so hard at that point because now Yeesung is jealous. My dad, on the other hand, was suspicious because I have never talked to them about liking someone. My dad, later on, grew on him. I then met his family again after that day. His mother was happy we were together and she said she called it. I finally met his sister. At first, she was shy, but then she opened up. She was adorable. After that whole meeting everyone, we just hung out with each other every day.  I think Jungwon has been with Leena all this time and I wasn't sure of Mai, until today.

thicc bitch❤️🥵:

can I come over? 

Me:

what's wrong?

thicc bitch❤️🥵:

i will tell you when i come over.

Shit, I was supposed to watch Sunghoon's practice today. It is Saturday, right? I looked at my calendar. It is! Aw dang it! I then went to text him. 

Me:

im sorry i can't go today 🥺

boyf❤️:

why🥺

Me:

Mai has something going on. i will hang tmr with you promise.

boyf❤️:

okay ill text you later :)

Me:

okay good luck at practice 😚

boyf❤️:

<3

Mai then came over. I brought her to my room and we sat on the floor.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She then started breaking into tears. 

"Oh no don't cry, Mai!" I said wiping her tears.

"It's Jay," she mumbled.

"What did he do?" I asked while grabbing tissues for her.

She blew her nose. "He started dating this girl and I really thought he liked me, but no he's just some asshole who led me on," she said tearing.

"Want me to punch him?" I asked.

"Yes please," she said. "That's not the only problem that is wrong. Jake asked me out last week when we were hanging out. I told him I would get back to him," she then continued.

"Do you like Jake too?" I asked.

"It was a no at first, but now that I think about it he is way nicer than Jay. Maybe I should go with him. He is way better than Jay," she said wiping her eyes. 

After that, she explained that she told Jay to never hang with her again after he told her he got a girlfriend. She said she deeply regrets that, but now if she dates Jake she won't. I was just listening to her and just being there for her. She then went to go wash her face. I then said she can sleep over if she wants and we can bring Jungwon over too. She said that she would like that, but not to tell Jungwon the reason why. I agreed. I then texted Jungwon later. He then responded later and told me that he will come around 7 since he is with Leena right now. I told him he has to spill the tea later. Around 7 he came and he told us all the tea between him and Leena. They went on many dates and blah blah blah. It was cute seeing bunnie in love. Mai and I teased him for it. After that, we all had our sleepover. I then kicked them out in the morning because I needed to see Sunghoon. They just went with me kicking them out for no reason and hung out with each other. I then went to see Sunghoon.