Competition - 03

About three months have passed since school started. Mai is like missing from her classes sometimes recently. It got bad to a point she was grounded. She was also in a very high class, so this doesn't look good. Anyways we found out why she skipped and it was due to Jay. I had a feeling about it because the rumors that would go around of him skipping classes all the time and that's why he is in the lower class, yet he's still cute? How? I always thought. Anyways Jungwon and I have been stopping her most times from skipping so her reputation doesn't go down the drain. Then again we owe her free lunch here and there every time we stopped her. That's the only major changed that happened. Oh, another one is Jungwon gets asked out like 10 times a day. I knew he was cute, but is he really that cute? I felt jealous most times, but I always knew he would reject them which made me happy. I always wondered why he rejected them though. I think it is because most of them hate me. Anyways for me, I just do my own thing. I got closer with jake though. He ended up working the same part-time job as me. So now we just go together with Jungwon tagging along still. At first, Jungwon did not like Jake coming with us, but in the end, Jungwon and Jake got closer than we ever did. I was mad, but it is fine. 

"Lee Kemi?" the teacher said.

"Here" I said. He then called out a couple more names then ended with...

"Yang Jungwon?"

"Here," Jungwon said.

The teacher then began his lesson. After 3 hours it was lunchtime. We were supposed to meet up with Mai, except we didn't. She ended up skipping again. She always skips lunch and doesn't come back until the second to last class of the day is almost over. 

"Is she stupid or is she stupid?" Jungwon asked.

"Stupid," I said. 

"Agreed," He then said.

Another girl then walked up to Jungwon.

"Jungwon can we talk privetly?" She asked.

"Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of her," Jungwon said.

I then felt awkward. I wanted to leave, yet I wanted to know what was gonna happen.

"Okay..." She said nervously. "I really like-" she was then cut off by him.

"I'm sorry I don't feel the same," he then said and walked away.

I then froze. I looked at the girl who was blushing mad and then Jungwon who looks like he doesn't give a shit. I then ran towards him.

"Cold heart mofo," I said.

"It's getting annoying," He said rolling his eyes. "It's like they think they can just ask me out without knowing me," he then continued sounding frustrated.

"Oh Wonnie! Just ignore them let's go get lunch," I said smiling.

"I thought I said to stop calling me that!" he pouted.

"Never!" I said laughing.

We then went to have lunch. I then remembered I have to watch my cousin's ice skating match after school. I forgot to tell Jungwon. 

"Hey leave before me after school today okay?" I said to him as we were eating.

"Why?" he asked.

"Cause I have to watch a skating competition. My mom want's me to go," I said.

"Oh okay, I'll just go to the cafe with Jake," He then said.

Huh? Why I am not there? and Jake isn't a girl. I thought that was the only reason he went, I guess not. I really wonder why.

"Oh okay!" I said smiling.

He just smiled back and talked about something else. After lunch, we headed back to class. We got through one class and then had break. Jungwon and I went to see if Mai came back. She did and we pulled her out of the classroom and said she needed to stop. She insisted she came back on time. Jungwon and I were not happy with her. All of a sudden we here screaming. We went to go look. It was Sunghoon. He was leaving school. Wait. Leaving school?! This early?! I thought.

"Oh yea Jay said something about him leaving early," Mai then said. "Anyways will you be at the cafe today?" Mai asked.

"No Jungwon and Jake will be there though," I said.

"Why not you?" She asked.

"Cause she has to watch some competition," Jungwon said pouting.

"Yet your still going to the cafe so," I the said.

"I'll go with you guys since I have nothing to do," Mai said.

"Yea you do. Homework," I said.

"I'll make sure she does it," Jungwon said.

Then break was over. We then headed back to class. School was then finally over after some time and I headed towards the bus stop. Jungwon, Jake, and Mai walked me there since it was on the way. I then caught the bus to downtown where the arena was. 

I then got off the bus and contacted my mother to see where she was. She said she wasn't able to make it, but to support my cousin for her. She also said I am the only family member there. It was a big day for my cousin and no one is here, but me. Luckily I am his favorite cousin. I then went to sit in the crowds. The competition then began. A couple guys went before my cousin. They were eh, but my opinion is very biased.

"Lee Yunho now performing,"

AHHH! I said in my head. I couldn't really cheer since I was the only one there. Anyways he was looking around and he looked kind of sad that non of the family members were here. Not even his parents or siblings. Only me. He then saw me and smiled. I guess it was kind of hard to watch him since it was right after school and parents don't get off till later. Anyways my cousin went. He did amazing. He looked so elegant. I don't have much to say since I don't really watch ice skating. Then he was done. I think he got a high score. I was not sure. I was going to congratulate him, but realized it wasn't over. I then asked the lady next to me when this thing ends. She said it ends at 7. Currently, it is 4. Oh my goodness I am going to cry.

After sitting here since 3, I noticed the next performer looked really familiar. I then realized it was....

Sunghoon?

a/n: Oof i would feel very uncomfortable if that happened to me. Yikes. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this story!!. Thank you for reading.