To get him back - 22

"So thats it," Jay said.

"So let me get this straight. You know a computer genius from the streets who is good at hacking? And you asked him for help and he agreed? And you guys are okay with this?" I said shocked.

They all nodded.

"Where did you even meet this guy?" I then asked.

"One day when I was walking home from school. He looked cool and had some nice shoes so I asked where he got it from," Jay then said.

"How- I-" I said shocked. He is one strange boy.

"Don't question it," Mai said patting me.

The nurse then came in. "Kemi you are discharged," she said.

"Don't my parents need to be here?" I asked.

"Yes they are right behind me," She said smiling and moving out of the way of the door.

My mother peeked in and came over by me. "You look better now," she said sounding still pissed off from last night.

"mm," I said.

"Common. Let's go. Your friends can come as well," My mother said smiling at everyone. 

Everyone exited out of the room and we all headed towards my house. My parents drove here so I just decided to meet them at home since not everyone can fit in our car. We took the bus to my place and we went up to my room. My parent's seem to not care that boys are upstairs with us because they understand they are just friends and maybe because I have a boyfriend now who is only allowed if Mai or Jungwon is with me. Anyways we get up there and we discuss the plan.

"So how do we stall it from killing him?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked.

"It is going to kill him either way, so we need to think of a plan fast before the time runs out," I said.

"They might not kill him if we don't send the video in, but keep him as a hostage for now," Jungwon said.

"That's true because this person loves Sunghoon so much," Mai said.

"I know to death," I said.

We all laughed again. It was great to have jokes here and there. Maybe because we found our way out of this stupid game. 

"Okay how about this," Jake said. "We tell her that we won't be doing it all and in the mean time of Kemi texting her we get their ip address and lock down their location. The reason we needed Kemi was for the one on one conversation right? Because we can't use the group chat."

"Exactly," Jay said.

"So why don't we do that plan. It will work instead of before," Jake said looking at Jay.

"What having Kemi have a normal conversation with them is perfectly fine too," Jay then said.

"No you idiot!" Mai then said throwing a pillow at him.

"Anyways where is the guy right now?" Jungwon asked.

"Oh should we meet him now?" Jay asked.

"Yes!" we all said in unison.

"Okay. Okay I get it!" Jay said as he was grabbing out his phone to dial the number.

After the phone call...

"Meet you there?...Okay...got it!" Jay said and hung up the phone.

"Okay so?" I said.

"Do you want to hear the good or bad first?" Jay said.