Friends? - 05

We finally arrived at school.

"Another day at this stupid school," Jungwon said walking into our school.

"Another day of girls attacking me," I then followed with while walking next to him.

"Another day of skipping school for me," Mai then said. Jungwon and I stopped walking, while she kept going.

"Oh hell no!" I said.

We then get into the building. As I was walking to class I tell Jungwon something.

"I wish I could transfer out of our class," I said in a sad tone.

"Why?" he said concerned.

"Becuase," I then said.

"But what about me," He said in a sad tone.

"No you cannot follow. I love you bestie, but sir you are the reason I want to leave," I then said.

"What why?" He said pouting.

"Cause of your fan girls! I keep getting attack and I ain't dating you!" I said.

"Ohh," He said then started laughing.

"Just tell them back off mofo or you will tell me how they treat you," he then said with a smile looking at me. My heart skipped a beat again. I was freaking out. That was sweet.

"Okay fair," I then said smiling back. 

We then got into the classroom. I placed my bag down and told Jungwon I am going to the bathroom. He insisted to come with, but I said that he doesn't want to be known as prevy bunny, now does he. He then sat back down, pouting. I then went to go see Mai again to go use the bathroom, but she wasn't there. Great she skipped I thought. Now I wanted Jungwon to come with me, but that's awkward. I then headed to the bathroom myself. I did my thing and came out then I heard screaming. Oh great. I turned around to see...only two of them? Where is Jay? Probably with Mai then. I then made eye contact with Sunghoon. I turned right back around and walked away but...

"Oh hey Kemi!" Sunghoon shouted.

I stopped. God dammit now I have the whole school attacking me now. The screaming stopped and now all eyes were on me. I slowly turned around. I looked at him and he was smiling.  He was smiling for the first time. Also I could hear people talking about it.

"Wow his smile makes him more attractive," said one girl.

"Why can't he smile more?" said another.

Oh my I don't know what to do. Then I heard this.

"You know her?" said one person.

"No I don't, why does he even talk to her?" said another.

See more girls hating on a innocent person. Just my luck. I just stared at him with a blank face.

"Oh hi Kemi!" said Jake as he realized it was me. 

"Oh you know her?" asked Sunghoon as they kept getting closer.

"Yea we met like the first day of school while you had practice," Jake responded.

"Oh really?" Sunghoon said surprised.

"Why when did you meet her?" Jake asked.

"Yesterday at the skating rink," Sunghoon responded.

"Oh yea she told Jungwon she wasn't going to the cafe yesterday," Jake said.

"Who's Jungwon?" Sunghoon said.

"Guys," I then said.

They both looked at me. They were both standing in front of me now. They were tall and I definitely felt short. Then again Jungwon is tall too. Everyone around us was quiet. It was awkward. Just watching two dudes and a girl converse with each other. Strange people. Is it too late to transfer out? I asked myself.