Unknown - 08

We both boarded the bus. He paid for me and him. I felt guilty, once again, so I asked him if he likes tormenting me. He said no, but he does it so he can see me more. Guess who has to probably hang out with him next week. You guessed it. Me. Anyways as we were sitting down I was listening to his lame music. It was kind of good, I guess, but my music was elite. Then I suddenly get a message on my phone. 

ajj.klm sent you two messages

This person again. I then press on it to open Instagram. I tried to hide my phone from Sunghoon, so he doesn't get all defensive about me. It's cute, but I don't want that. I want Jungwon to protect me from people like that.

ajj.klm: you will see what happens at school on monday since you didn't listen to me and you are still with him. 

sent at 2:30 pm

ajj.klm: hello? you really don't take this seriously. I will then make the punishment worse.

Hmm. Why should I take her seriously? I thought. I get tormented every day, what makes monday so special? She really has nothing on me now, does she?

k.lee02: you really thought you did something 💀

ajj.klm: this isn't a joke kemi. i know where you work and what school you go to as well. i did a little pre stalking to protect sunghoon from you. why should you have him? 

k.lee02: first of all. honey. i don't even like him so get your scaredy ass out of this convo because if you really meant it, you would have already attacked me.

ajj.klm: fine then it's your wish.

seen: 3:30pm

"Whos that?" Sunghoon asked.

"No one," I said hiding my phone.

"No let me see," he then said trying to grab my phone.

"Never!" I said laughing.

The whole ride he kept trying to take my phone. For someone who is cute and athletic, he ain't doing shit right now. We then got to the arena and entered inside.

"Okay I know you don't like my fangirls, but they know I have practice, so you can sit over there by my coach," he said with a smile as we are walking in.

"HEH?? That would want them to kill me more!" I said.

"Nah you will be fine. I will just tell my coach you are my friend and tell those girls you are my sister," he said simply.

I just nodded my head. Not bad for an idiot. Anyways we get towards his coach. I met his coach and he was very nice. We just talked about how Sunghoon is an ass to girls. He was surprised I was even brought over here since he hates girls. I just nodded and giggled sometimes. 

It was now 6 pm and Sunghoon just finished. I waited for him to change and then we left.

"Was I good today?" he asked.

"Sure," I then said.

"So I was alright?" he then asked.

"Sure," I then replied.

"You are no help," he then said.

"Hehe. I don't know if you did well or not but you did well to me," I said with a smile.

"That's good enough for me," He then said.

We then caught the bus and bid our goodbye there. He told me to text him when I get home and I said that he's not responsible for me. He then said I better do so, or he will have his fangirls attack me. I then said alright.