Sunghoon Special 1

Today is the day I meet her parents. I am so nervous that I had to text Jay and Jake last night about what I should say to her parents and what I should do. Jake said to be myself and don't worry because they will like me. Jay on the other hand said I should be a kiss up and they will def like me. I really do not know who the heck to listen to, so I am asking Mai instead.

Me:

Hey Mai this is sunghoon. Uh i am meeting Kem's parents today. what the fuck do I do?

Mai:

you never met any girls parents before?

Me:

no shes my first.

Mai:

WTF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT AND YOU WERE SINGLE THIS- I-

Me:

yea I was single and?

Mai:

nvm mofo. anyways just act like yourself.

Me:

breh you and jake act the same wtf.

Mai:

huh?

Me:

he said the same thing you did..

Mai:

wait actually? AHAHA great minds think alike.

Me:

so what do I do?

Mai:

her dad is pretty strict, but her mom will love you. ignore her brother yeesung...he is irelevent.

Me:

I-

Mai:

just focus on her dad and you will be fine.

Me:

okay. k thanks bye.

Mai:

bye.

I closed my phone and threw it on my bed. So how the fuck am I supposed to impress her dad. What does her dad even like? UGH! Should I just ask her??? I grabbed my phone and called her.

"hey"

"hi. just a random question...nothing related to tonight's dinner at all..."

"is it about my parents?"

"no nothing related at all to the din- yes about ur dad,"

AHHH WTF I MESSED UP!

"okay what about him?"

SHE SOUNDS SUS NOW!!!!

"what does he like to do?"

"hmm...he works in the business field and likes watching basketball...uh don't know what else"

"ooh okay cool,"

"is that it?" 

"yup. k i love you thank you for all the help byeee,"

"bye weirdo,"

WDBIBW wtf I HAVE TO GET INTO BASKETBALL NOW !! Okay I will just try watch all the basketball videos I can and study it.

I will make her parents love me!