The Future - 28 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Today is the first day of Summer break! Everything is back to normal and back in it's place. Sunghoon and I are better than ever and so is Jay and Mai. Jake got a new girlfriend he loves dearly and I can see a happy future going on for them. Jungwon on the other hand is still recovering from the incident. He visits Leena at jail sometimes because he needs closure, but I don't know if thats working so recently Mai and I have been tagging along. A little recap of what happened is...

First after we heroically saved Sunghoon, he went straight to the hospital due to dehydration and lack of nutrients. He also stayed at the hospital for about a month recovering from the incident. I went to go visit him the day after we saved him. I told him about who Leena was in my dms and what she made us do because he only knew of the first task and not the rest. I also told him the plans that we came up with and how it utterly failed. We laughed and giggled around those conversations. I never told him about my depression and do not plan to. After that I got scoldings for going to save him by him. He was upset about me going knowing it wasn't safe. Knowing my petty self that scolding blew right by me and I didn't care what he had to say which made him more mad, but he still loves me. hehe. Others went to visit him that day like Jay and Jake came by and even Mai and Jungwon too. They all were happy he was safe and was getting better. After that day I would visit him like 4 times a week, but slowly came down to 2 times because me and Jake got a new part time job. Surprisingly the same job, again. It was at a boba shop and it was much convenient then the other job we had. 

Jay and Mai came more open about their relationship and do more things together in public. At first it was really lowkey because they didn't want to hurt Jake. When I told Sunghoon about this he was laughing at the thought they were trying to because to be honest they suck at keeping it on the low. Anyways since Jake got a new girlfriend, yes we did a background check on her, he has been more happy than ever. It was cute to see him doing better and moving forward. She doesn't really hang with us because she has her own set of girls, but when she wants to hangout with Jake and he is with us, she comes. She is very sweet only thing is I forgot her name...oops.

Jungwon on the other hand is doing better. He looks more healthier now compared to two months ago. He isn't pale or looks like he lost weight, instead he looks like he is gaining it back. He slowly coming back to normal with the help of Mai and I. He is trying to take our help, but I guess sometimes it is too much so he gets a bit frustrated, but he knows we are helping him. Other than that I pray he gets better and something better will come his way. Mai and I kind of focus on him more than our boyfriends right now. Well she does. I have to keep it even because well mines was kidnapped.

That leads us to where we are today. The first day of summer break. Sunghoon suggested that him, Jay, and Jake should hangout with Jungwon to help me become better. I said it was a great idea, but now what the fuck am I supposed to do. I decided I should call Mai and see if she wants to do something.

*ring...ring...ring*

"hello?"

"Mai wanna do something,"

"of course I am bored,"

"same what should we do?"

"beach?"

"heck yea! should we invite Jakes girlfriend?" 

"sure,"

"uh..do you have her-"

"nope. shit," 

"oh wells next time,"

"yup that sucks. when do we meet?"

"2 hours from now,"

"sounds good," 

"okay see you then,"