Dates & Dates & Dates -17

Sunghoon and I have been dating for a while now, and as I mean a while, I mean a while. It has been 2 months since he has asked me out. All this time, I have been watching his practices or he would come to my part-time job and wait till I was finished. We both went to see each other when the other one wasn't busy, so we haven't really been on a date. On the other hand, Jake and Mai have been on plenty of dates by now. She would text me all the time about how much fun she is having with him and she is glad to be his girlfriend. She would send pics in the group chat about her and Jake at fun events. Jungwon would do the same with Leena. I haven't done so since Sunghoon and I have always been busy, but today. Today marks March 8th. The day both of us are free and guess what? He is taking me to the amusement park. I was so excited. He said to meet him at 10 over there and it is currently 9.

I put on a striped crop top and black leggings. I still use the same bag Jungwon gave me from Christmas. I wore white vans and had put on a mask. I then left. 

Sunghoon was already waiting for me at the entrance when I came. I ran over to him and hugged him. He lifted me and pecked me on the lips. He then put me down and grabbed my hand. We then entered the amusement park.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Hmm. Anywhere," he said.

"Anywhere?" I then said with a smirk.

He nodded.

"Okay lets go on that ride," I said pointing to the big roller coaster with the big drop. I then looked at him and he looked like he was not excited. "Can we go?" I asked.

He looked at me and said "Of course." 

I smiled and we walked over. If you haven't noticed I am big on rollercoasters. I love going on them. The intensity makes my heart race so quick and I love that feeling.I remember the last time I went on a rollercoaster was with Mai. We both loved it. Jungwon on the other hand hates rollercoasters so he just held our stuff. 

As we were getting closer to the front of the line I felt Sunghoons hand tense up. I looked at him and he looked pretty nervous. I don't want to drag him on it if he doesn't like these kinds of rides. I then swung our hands up and down.

I looked at him and said "What's wrong? We can go another ride?" 

"No it's okay! I love rollercoasters!" He said putting on a fake smile.

"Liar! It is really okay," I said smiling sweetly.

"No lets go on it," He said looking determine.

We finally reached the front of the line.

"Okay you two wait over there," the worker said.

We headed over to the area. Sunghoon stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me on the forehead. It got my heart racing again. When doesn't he make me feel like this? A few minutes later the cart came back. The passengers before got off, leaving two seats for us to sit in. I grabbed his hand and headed inside.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked.

"Yes," He said nervously.

After buckling in the rollercoaster started.

To sum up what happened. Basically I was like "WOOOOO" and this idiot who said it was okay was like "AHAHHHHHHHH ahhh AHHHHHHH!" in my ear. After the ride we got off and he looked like he was gonna puke. We looked at the photo taken and he was not ready I kid you not.

"Aww! Look at your face," I said cracking up laughing.

"Shut up," he said pouting.

I just lauged. We then decided to take a break on rides for now. We went to go get food at one of the restaurants in the amusement park. As we were heading there we saw Jake and Mai. 

"Did you know they would be here?" I asked Sunghoon.

"No he tells us nothing," he then said.

We kept walking and they eventually made eye contact with us. 

"Oh hey guys!" Mai said waving.

We waved back. As we got closer I hugged Mai and Jake and Sunghoon did their boy hand shake whatever thing. 

"Where are you guys going?" asked Jake.

"Food," I said.

"Food?" Jake said confused.

"Means they are going to eat," Mai said laughing.

"I know her language is pretty hard to understand, but then you get used to it," Sunghoon said.

I punched him on the shoulder for that insult. "Anyways, what are you guys doing here," I said with a smirk.

"We had nothing to do so we decided to go here," Mai answered.

"What about you guys?" asked Jake.

"Kem and I barely see each other, so we decided to go here for our day off," Sunghoon said. I nodded.

We talked a bit more and decided to get lunch together. We finally made it there and ate. We talked and caught up on one another life since we have been spending time away from each other. We decided after lunch to get together more. We then all headed to play games that were at the park. Jake won Mai a stuffed koala that was absolutely adorable. Sunghoon won me a stuffed penguin which lowkey reminded me of him. It made me happy. At the end of the day Mai and Jake headed home. It was around night time by now and Sunghoon said he wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. We waited in line until we got on.

"Its pretty," I said staring out the window as the ride moved us closer to the sky.

"It is," Sunghoon said.

Sunghoon then grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I turned around.

"I'm glad I am your boyfriend," he said looking at me.

"And I am glad I am your girlfriend weirdo," I said looking at him strangely .

It then came silent and then he spoke again. "Cause now when I want to do this I can."

He leaned in and kissed me. It was passionate. His lips were smooth and soft just like the first time. It felt different though. It felt like he is pouring his feelings for me in one kiss. It felt nice. It was his way, without saying it, of saying I love you.

After that we got off the ride and headed towards the bus stop. As we were on the bus ride home he fell asleep on my shoulder. I decided to look at my phone since I haven't opened it all day. I got a new notification from sskl.2253.

sskl.2253: A present is waiting for you.

k.lee02: what?

sskl.2253: You will see :) better make your last wishes to your little boyfriend that should be mines.

k.lee02: wait what?

"Stop 09," said the bus speaker.

"Hoonie," I said gently shaking him.

"Mmm," he said.

"We are at your stop," I said. 

He got up and looked like a grouch. "Okay I'll see you on Monday then," he said and kissed me on the forehead. "Let me know when you get home," he then said.

"Yes I will," I said with a sweet smile.

I didn't know that would be the last time I would feel his presence again.

a/n: WHAT JUST HAPPENED? oh no! Btw I am like reading this with you guys and let me tell you I AM SHOOK! Anyways thank you fro reading this!!