85.

|| Vanessa Valor |||| Los Angeles, California ||

|| Vanessa Valor ||
|| Los Angeles, California ||

"that's it baby" i sighed running my fingers through roddys hair as he cried in my chest.

it been a few days since we found out and it's not been going well for him..

"i know it hurts. i wish i could make it go better" i frowned. "i wanna take all your pain away"

"my mama bro" he mumbled. "my fuckin' mama"

"it'll get better baby" i pouted hearing his sobs. i hate seeing him upset but i like that he's finally starting to open up to me with shit like this..

"stop saying that shit" he sniffled sitting up next to me. "it won't"

"listen to me" i sat up wiping his tears. "look at me, Rodrick!" he finally looked at me letting me see his puffy red eyes as they filled with more tears. "your moms still breathing baby. i believe she'll pull through. but you can't sit here and cry all day instead of going to spend time with her" i frowned. "i know it hurts.. but it'll get better. because even if she does pass? you'll know she's not in pain anymore"

"she's already in the hospital" i wiped his tears before they fell. "and there's nothing i can d-do" his lip quivered making my heart break instantly.

y'all gotta underhand that he hates showing his emotions.. he only cries when it really hits home for him.

so to see him breaking down to the point where his lips quivering and he's stuttering? it hurts.

"you gon make me cry, goddamn" i wiped my eyes with my shirt. "but you can do something for her. you can do what she told you to do and be strong" he shook his head. "rodrick wayne moore jr" i sighed. "you gotta be strong. if not for the kids then for your mom"

"it hurts, ness. it really fucking hurts"

"i know baby.. but i promise it'll get better. just try to forget for a little" he nodded slowly. i pulled him into a hug feeling him felt a little making me relived.

"i love you, nessa" i rubbed his back. "so much"

"i love you too, roddy. don't ever think i don't"