💔 Short Message 💔

Thanks to all of your comments in my last author's note, I've decided I WILL write a smut chapter. Though, I may not write it immediately.

I'm sure you're all aware of the horrible news that has been brought to our households recently.

The death of one of the greatest fucking people this planet has to offer, Chadwick Boseman.

Now I'm sure you've read a lot of condolences to his family and love for him, but I'd like to say something different. Though, I of course love him and wish his family the very best.

Despite not personally knowing him, just like all of us fans, I know one thing for sure.

He was so inspiring. He is still so inspiring.

Not only to the new generation of Black people and children, but to all of us who feel out of place and different.

He battled one of the most ruthless challenges in the world we know, cancer. Living with stage 3 colon cancer must have been difficult.

Though, he really proved to us how much of a great man he is.

He suffered somewhat in silence.

Whereas many celebrities would announce their cancer and seek pity and comfort from fans and peers, Chadwick was different.

He didn't want attention.

He didn't want pity.

Only to live his life to the fullest, without people pitying him or worrying about him.

And that's exactly what he did.

Chadwick Boseman was a hero.

And he still is.

I'm sorry for not updating again, you must be soooo tired of these author's notes by now.

I feel it would be selfish and self-pitying to stop writing because of this news, so I will 100% be updating as per usual.

Chadwick's character, T'challa, will play a slightly bigger role in this story, in memory and honour of him.

Thank you for reading, a new chapter will be up as soon as possible.

xoxo