Chapter 58: Cake for Breakfast

"Did you get a new swimsuit?" Loki asks, shoving a forkful of cake into his mouth.

"No, not yet. I'll ask Stark." I say, also eating some cake.

"Ask me what?" asks Tony.

"Can I get a new swimsuit? Less showy?" I ask, smiling innocently.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Please." I beg.

"You spent £650 on Peter's birthday present and you think I'm gonna get you a new swimsuit?" he scoffs.

"£649.99." I mutter, Loki snickering next to me.

"Alright, smart-ass. You're gonna wear that bikini and you're gonna appreciate it." smirks Tony, helping himself to a bowl of cheerios.

I sigh and turn back to Loki, who was getting a third serving of cake.

"You're not full?" I chuckle.

"Mffmmahh" he says, the cake in his mouth muffling his answer. I roll my eyes and eat a forkful of cake from his plate.

"Hey!" he says, swallowing the food in his mouth.

"What? You won't stay skinny forever Loki." I joke.

"Oh, and you will, will you?" he asks, sarcastically.

"I'm not on my third serving of cake." I laugh.

He rolls his eyes and smirks, wiping icing from the cake on my nose.

I wipe it off my nose and pop my finger in my mouth, tasting the vanilla icing.

"Cake is so good." I sigh.

"Yes it is. We should have it for breakfast every day." Peter smiles, also on his third portion.

"Peter, you're gonna be sick." says Pepper.

"Loki's eating the same as me, though. And it's my birthday." he argues.

"Loki is a frost giant. Born with a love of frosting." joked Thor.

I chuckle and Loki glances at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I feel sick." he says, quiet enough so only I can here.

I roll my eyes and laugh, "I told you so."

"Like... really sick." he says, pulling his chair back and standing up.

"Oh... damn. Okay. Uh... follow me." I say, grabbing his hand and leaving the kitchen.

"Where are you going? It's my birthday!" yells Peter.

"We'll be back!" I call to him. We rush to the bathroom and towards the toilet and I kneel down with Loki. I bring him towards the toilet and hold his hair out of his face.

"Do you need to throw up?" I ask.

"There's a lot of saliva in my mouth. And I fell nauseous." he explains.

"Okay, you're gonna be sick, alright? Make sure it's in the toilet though." I tell him, soothingly stroking my hand along his back.

Then, within a few seconds, Loki throws up in the toilet.

"It's okay, it'll be over soon." I coo, holding his hair in my hand.

He throws up some more before finally stopping and spitting in the toilet, "Eugh. Gross." he says.

"Feeling better?" I ask.

"A little." he nods, "Kinda got a headache now."

"It's okay. I'll go get you some water." I smile. He goes to stand up but I push him back down.