Chapter 64: Hello... Again

A/N: IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

THIS TOOK LONG TO WRITE

ITS SHORT

SORRY

But i have some ideas for the future of this story, so i'll be trying to get back into updating more frequently and not every 3 or 4 days.

Hope this isnt too bad, im not gonna lie its not the most interesting chapter, but it leads up to some juicy shit.

Enjoy and, once again, sorry!

-

This time, when we go into the bifrost we don't have some crazy b*tch trying to stab us, so we make it through to the random destination.

Me, Loki and Peter are thrown a dim room, all lying on the floor in fatigue and pain.

"Ow." Peter groaned.

"Oh my god, you're okay!" yelled a brunette woman, rushing up to Peter and hugging him.

"Aunt May." he sighs in comfort, returning the hug.

"Oh thank the gods." huffed Thor in relief, hugging me and Loki abruptly.

Normally Loki and I would pull away, but we withstood the hug simply.

"You three are IDIOTS!" yells Stark, pulling away Thor and Aunt May to give us all a slap to the face, "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID THAT WAS? A MONTH! IT TOOK A MONTH FOR US TO GATHER ENOUGH DARK MAGIC STUFF TO BRING YOU BACK- DIM WITS!" he shouts.

He gives us all one last smack on the back of the head and walks away, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"You're okay." smiles Jane and Valkyrie, hugging me and Loki.

"How did you get us here?" I ask.

"Asgardian magic is somewhat do-able when you have an asgardian prince and a master of the mystic arts." said the wizard dude.

"And Hela? What's the deal with her?" asks Loki.

"Gone. Destroyed." smiled Thor, happily, "We did it."

"Wait, this is all over?" asks Peter, Aunt May rubbing the spot were Tony hit him and scolding Tony.

"Yes." smiled Steve.

"What about Asgard? Mother and Odin aren't here to rule." asked Loki.

"Asgard was... destroyed." said Thor, quietly.

The three of us stare blankly at him for a moment, confusion and disgust displaying on our faces.

"I beg your F*CKING PARDON?" I yell, "YOU FORGOT TO MENTION YOU BLEW UP OUR SH*TTING PLANET!?"

Loki lurches towards him and tries to grab his neck, being held back by Tony's Iron Man suit.

"Hey calm down! This was prophecy! We couldn't stop it, guys." yells Nat.

"You blew it up, you oaf!" shouts Loki, still struggling towards Thor.

"should I shoot them!?" yells a teenager from the corner of the room.

"Hold fire, Harley!" yells Tony, evidently stressed out, "Will you two calm down?!"

Me and Loki start spitting and firing insults at them all, Peter sighing as he watches.

"Mr Stark?" asks the teenager.

"Fine shoot the damn gun!" shouts Tony, throwing his arms in the air and walking away in frustration.

"Don't sh-" yells Peter.

Too late.

I feel a dart in the side of my hip and feel numbness almost immediately, falling into Loki's arms.

"What did you do!?" Loki screeches, looking me in the face, "(Y/n)? (Y/n), hello? Stay with me."

"I just paralysed her!" yells the boy.

"That's my girlfriend you-"

Before Loki could finish, Nat had grabbed the gun and shot a dart at his chest, causing him to fall to the ground quickly.

I growl as the two of us lie on the floor, unable to stand up. Nat picks me up and Thor picks up Loki, carrying us both into the lounge and onto the couch, sitting up.

"It'll wear off in a few minutes, just calm down." says Valkyrie.

"Calm down?" I ask, trying to lower my voice, "Frigga and Odin are dead, Asgard too, we just got back from some far away planet where I almost got r*ped-"

"WHAT?" boomed Tony, staring at me, "DID YOU SAY YOU WERE... R..."

Then Tony stumbles over to a chair and sits down, freaked and stressed out.

"Mr Stark, are you okay?" asks the teenager.

"Who are you, might I ask?" questions Loki, looking at the kid.

"Harley." he says, "I'm the new Stark intern."

"Like Peter?" I ask.

"Yeah, but Peter has a bit more than that, being spiderman and all." chuckles Harley.

"So, what? You replaced me?" asked Peter, sadly.

"No, Peter. We didn't replace you. The kid needed help and him and Tony have history." explained Steve.

"But, are you guys okay?" asks Nat, looking me, Loki and Peter over, "And what are you wearing? Where did you go, a strip club?" she chuckles.

"A strip club would've been preferred." muttered Peter.

"Answer is no, Nat. We're not okay. But we're never okay, so I wouldn't worry." I retort.

"Care to explain what happened?" asked Jane, "Where did you end up?"

"No, no, no." glared Loki, "I think you have some explaining to do first."

I nod and the two of us look at the crowd of sighing Avengers.

"It's a long story."

"I'm a surprisingly patient person." I smirk.