Chapter 71: One Knee

I drag my bare feet through the yellow sand as me and Loki walk along the shore. The tide creeps in and after an hour, its right up to our ankles.

The sun begins to set, creeping away from sight, the sky a beautiful golden colour.

Me and Loki spend hours just chatting, smiling, holding hands and strolling along the beach. Peaceful, romantic, its simply beautiful.

And with Vanaheim wanting me to make a decision... my future about to change...

I don't want anything to change... at all... ever.

I want Loki, I want Peter, I want my family. My new family. No matter how crazy and bizarre we are... no matter how much none of us work together, I love them. All of them.

And I love my Loki.

"What are you thinking about?" Loki asks, his eyes looking at me admirably.

"You." I smile, "I love you."

"I know..." he says nervously.

okay.

okay okay okay- what?

Did he just say I know? Where's my 'I love you too'?

"Asshole." I mumble, chuckling.

"I love you too, you idiot." he smiles, kissing my cheek, "I would do anything for you... anything..."

I look at his face, looking at how nervous he is. I stop walking and look him in the eyes.

"You've been nervous all day, are you okay? Are you hiding something from me?" I ask, my feet being engulfed by water again.

I watch him inhale carefully, then hold my hand.

"Do you want to be with me... forever?" he asks, shyly.

"Forever and ever? Yes." I assure him.

"(Y/n)..." he begins, getting down on one knee and grabbing a small box out of his pocket.

Holy-

"Will you make me the happiest God in this multiverse... and marry me?"

I cover my mouth in pure shock, I don't even have to think.

Not even a second thought.

"Yes... YES!" I smile widely.

He picks my up and hugs me tightly, my legs wrapping around my waist as I kiss him deeply, unable to wipe the huge grin on my face.

He shows me the ring and I gasp, it is a lovely golden band and beautiful Asgardian gemstone placed at the top so elegantly.

He slides it onto my finger and I hug him tighter- if that was possible.

"So THATS what you were so nervous about! You twat- I love you so so so much!" I squeal happily, wrapped comfortably around my boyfriend, no, fiancé.

"I'm so happy you said yes, I don't know what I'd do if you didn't.." he confesses, smiling.

"If I said no, I'd be an idiot." I giggle, looking over to see the rest of the group watching us.

Of course. That's why they all tagged along. I can't believe it- I'm engaged! And the crazy part? It's Loki.

The stupidly sexy, gorgeous, stubborn, yet adorable God of Mischief.

The love of my f*cking life.

Peter runs over and wraps us both in a huge cuddle.

"BSJABDJABDHA YOUR GONNA GET MARRIED!!!!" He screams, deafening me.

"I know!" I reply, excitedly, hugging him tighter.

"My best friends are getting married! Hshdvadhbash! I love you guys!" he smiles widely.

He's so fricken cute.

"Love you too pete" I chuckle, kissing his cheek and giving Loki a big kiss on the lips, admiring the gorgeous ring on my finger.

Im engaged.

To Loki.

-

The next morning, I wake up completely naked, next to Loki, who is also in his birthday suit.

No surprise-

I look at the ring on my hand and smile, kissing my fiancé awake.

"Morning..." he mumbles, smiling at me tiredly.

"We're engaged." I remind him.

"I know, crazy isn't it?" he grins.

"It is...It really is.." I grin.