Chapter 52: Babysitting

-1 month later-

Loki straddles my hips and ravishes my neck in open mouthed kisses, unbuttoning my shirt as he does so.

I pull his shirt off to reveal his muscly torso, running my fingers slowly down it.

"I love you." Loki moans against my neck, grinding against me eagerly.

I giggle and unbuckle his pants pulling them down and throwing them to the side. I can feel him smiling as his lips make their way down my chest and over my stomach, inching towards my panties.

"Guys!" yells Thor, bursting into the bedroom, "Holy-"

"Thor!" I squeal, grabbing the bed sheets and trying to cover my naked boyfriend, "What are you- Why are you here!?"

"Me and Jane were thinking that maybe you could babysit the babies for the first time tonight. We're having our first date night since Addy and Klaus were born." he smiled.

"Can you pick a better time? I'm a little busy!" yelled Loki.

"But will you-"

"Yes! Now get the f*ck outta here!" shouted Loki. Thor nods and runs out of the door, closing it quickly behind him.

We both let out a loud sigh and turn to each other.

"Now where were we?" purrs Loki.

I smirk and move lower, taking his-

"Guys!" shouts Tony, barging into the room, "Woahhh, Loki's getting it!" he yells down the hall.

Nat, Bucky, Carol and Clint all pop their heads around the door, seeing us.

"Hey! Get out!" I shout, covering us both, once again, with the bed sheets.

"We gotta talk." said Tony, "And it can't wait."

"Yes it can!" yells Loki.

"Look, Loki, I know you guys are... fonduing but this is a big deal." says Steve, also coming through the door, "We're having one of the biggest HYDRA base shutdowns in a long time, so you're going to be alone in the tower when looking after the kids."

"That could have waited." sighs Loki, "Can you leave?"

Then, Jane walks in with the two month-old babies.

"Woah!" she says, turning them away.

"You want us to babysit NOW?" I ask.

"Yes, but with clothes on!" she shouts.

"Fine! Just get out!" Loki yells.

They all scurry out of the room, leaving me and Loki alone again.

"We better make this quick." I sigh.

"We've got a few minutes." he smirks, reconnecting our lips.