Chapter 14: Awkward Conversations

"Ew, ew, ew..." I repeat, stumbling to the bathroom quickly.

I remove my clothes in a rush, leaving them on the floor, and step into the shower.

After cleaning myself up, I shut off the shower and reach out for a towel, coming up empty handed.

I glance over, sighing deeply at the sight of nothing to dry myself with.

"Loki!" I yell, "Are there any towels out there?" I ask.

"No, are there none in there?" he replies, stepping to the other side of the door.

"No." I reply.

"Want me to pass you some clothes?" he asks.

"Whilst I'm wet?"

"Oh.. right." he realises, "I'll get one."

With that, I hear his footsteps fading away, leaving me soaked in the bathroom.

At least I don't smell of vomit. Well, not that much anyway.

"Valkyrie? You there?" I call.

"Yeah, I'm here." she answers.

"Can you help Loki pick me out some clothes, I worry for his fashion sense." I request,

I hear faint laughter through the doorway, "Yes, of course." she nods.

"I'm back." Loki calls, "I have the towel."

"I can't come out and grab it." I reply.

"Loki, get some clothes for her." I hear Valkyrie tell him.

Even through the bathroom door I can hear the quiet rustle of Loki rummaging through the wardrobe, Valkryie talking to him quietly.

Eventually, I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"I'm covering my eyes." Loki says, opening the door and holding out the towel and clothing with his hand. I poke my head around the door and see him with his hand over his eyes- at least he has some respect.

I grab the towel and clothes and shut the door.

"Thanks." I say, attempting to dry myself.

And that's when I realise what clothes Loki handed me. Short shorts and a crop top.

What the actual fuck.

"What the fuck are these?" I yell, staring at the clothing.

"That's all there was! The rest is in the wash." Valkyrie calls back.

"I don't own these?" I question, "Are they Loki's?"

"Very funny." Loki shouts, sarcastically.

"They're mine." Valkyrie admits.

I put the clothes on begrudgingly and walk out of the bathroom, sitting down on my clean bed to watch Loki stress about the vomit on his bedsheets.

"You okay?" I ask, shielding my stomach.

"Thanks to you and Loki." Valkyrie nods.

"No, I'm not okay- how do you get sick out of bedsheets?" Loki asks.

"First of all, I wasn't asking you. Second, get Stark to do it." I answer.

"Sorry about your clothes..." Valkyrie mumbles.

"Don't worry about it, it's our fault you got caught up with Wrinkles." I nod.

In between the beds, Loki stands awkwardly, not sure which he'd prefer- vomit bed, or (Y/n) bed.